Date Night

~~~Time Skip~~~

It has been three years since Max was born. As he got older he got a few ghost powers. When he turned invisiblefor the first time he was two. At first when Danny couldn't find him, he thought Max was with Vlad. He went to check and it was only Dan with Vlad. He started to panic until he heard laughing. They had to get Skulker to help find him. It took awhile to find him. Max gave himself away by playing with one of his toys.

"Daniel I think we need a date night without the children." Vlad said.

Danny was in the couch with said children running his fingers through their hair, "I don't know Vlad. They are still young. I don't want to be away from them for to long." He said.

"We could leave them with Jasmine or Clockwork. Or maybe both." Vlad suggested.

"How could we do both? Clockwork never leaves his lair and Jazz is always busy." Danny said.

"Well  Daniel, I am not always in my lair. I do leave sometimes." A voice said behind Danny.

At this time both boys woke up as Danny jumped. "Grandpa Clock!" Max yelled as he jumped to his feet.

"Clockwork!" Dan yelled.

"Hello boys. I hope I didn't scare your mother to much." Clockwork said chuckling while Danny was glaring at him.

"You planned this didn't you Vlad." Danny accused Vlad.

"I did no such thing. You must remember that he can see all time." Vlad said.

Yes, and you two need a night out. It will help you, mostly you Daniel." Clockwork said. Danny couldn't tell is Clockwork was trading him or not.

"Why me? What did I do wrong?" Danny asked pouting.

"You did nothing wrong." Clockwork then whispered to Danny, "Just make sure you top tonight. You will have fun."

Danny's face turned cherry red, "Alright." He muttered.

"What did he say?" Vlad asked.

"Nothing. Just something I need to know." Danny said smirking with his face still extremely red.

"Your sister will be here in a little bit to help me with these two. Not that they will be any trouble." Clockwork said.

"Auntie Jazz is coming here?" Dan asked.

"Yes she will be." Clockwork said.

"Yeah!" Both boys were going crazy.

"Now off with you two. Go have fun. Here is a basket, go have a picnic at the park." Clockwork said kicking them out of their own home.

"Thank you Clockwork. Call us if you have any problems." Danny said taking the basket.

"I will be sure to call Vlad if anything happens." Clockwork said.

"That was one time Clock! One time!" Danny said as he was being dragged away by Vlad.

"What did you do Daniel?" Vlad asked as the door shut.

"I answered my phone at the wrong time." Danny said ashamed.

"Now let's hope that never happens again." Vlad said.

They walked to a park that was close by. It was a nice little park that not a lot of people knew about. There was a pond off to one side. It was against a tree line. The city also put a children's play set on the property. A few bushes here and there. There wasn't much to the little park bit it was a perfect date for Danny and Vlad.

"Alright Daniel, where are we going to sit?" Vlad asked.

Danny grabbed Vlad's hand and took him by the pond. "This is a great spot." He said.

"I agree with that." Vlad said taking the basket away from Danny and looking in it. He found a blanket on top of the food. "Would you help me with this?"

Danny was watching the pond with his hands in his pockets when Vlad asked. "Yeah I'll help you." Danny said walking over and helping him lay the blanket down.

They both sat down and Danny started to go through the basket. He found some sandwiches, fruit, and a few containers be had me clue what was in them. Also two wine glasses and a bottle of wine. He kept looking and he saw a note that had his name on it. Curiosity got the best of him and he opened it. The letter said,

"Dear Daniel,

As soon as you open this letter there will be am engagement ring in your pocket. You can choose to use it tonight. It was the one that was in your sock drawer.

Love Clockwork'

Danny felt his pocket and sure enough they're was a little box in his pocket.

"What did he say?" Vlad asked trying to read the letter over Danny's shoulder. Danny crumpled the letter and threw it in the pond.

"He didn't say much. Just a few things that are not important right now." Danny said kissing Vlad on the cheek, "Let's start eating. I might just have a surprise for you after dinner." He winked at him.

They both are most of the food. Danny kept glancing at Vlad the whole time.

Danny did it a few more times until Vlad asked, "Is there something I can help you with Daniel?"

"Maybe. I just don't know how to ask this." Danny said reaching into his pocket and grabbing the velvet box. He got down one one knee, "I didn't have much time to practice this but Vlad, will you make me the happiest person in the world and marry me?"

Vlad started to tear up and nodded his head, "Yes! I will marry you. You just have to promise never to leave me."

Danny got up and kissed Vlad. When they needed air Danny slid the ring onto Vlad's finger. "I promise that I will never leave you no matter what happens."

Just before they were about to kiss again a note floated in front of them. Danny quickly read it and said, "Follow me. That crazy Clock got us a room."

Vlad laughed and followed Danny. It didn't take long to get there. The room was really nice but Vlad and Danny weren't paying attention to the room. They were to busy kissing each other. Vlad's shirt was the first to come off. Danny was getting annoyed how long it was taking for their to come off so he phased them off.

"My aren't you eager Daniel." Vlad said.

"Very." Danny said hushing Vlad with a kiss.

Danny did listen to Clockwork that night and topped that night.

Here is a new update. I thought I posted this but I guess I didn't. Also the picture up top I drew. I hope you like it.

Danny