Dan's Birthday

"You know we are never having another child again." Vlad said. He was eight months along and not liking it.

"You have already said this. I know we are not. I only wanted 3 or 4 at most but we will have to deal with 5 children." Danny said. Danny was four months along.

"Don't you two start arguing again. It would not be good for either of you." Dash said walking into the room. He was watching them just to make sure that they don't do anything to hurt themselves. Kwan and Skulker were watching the other children.

"Hey, where did our children go?" Danny asked.

"They went to the park. Skulker will be back in about five minutes so that we can get ready for Dan's Birthday party. He is turning 7 tomorrow." Dash said.

"He got older to fast." Danny said.

"Well think Max is turning 5 this year." Dash said.

"I know. My baby boys are growing up." Danny said pouting.

"You do have three more on the way." Skulker said waking in.

"That I also know. I mean how could I not know that?" Danny asked.

"I don't know if you could not notice by now." Dash said.

"I don't know how you aren't noticing something that I am Dash." Danny said smirking walking to the kitchen to get started on the cake. Danny loved to bake.

"Skulker what did he mean?" Dash asked threatening him.

"I don't know, but I would like to." Skulker said. He was about to walk away but Vlad stopped him.

"You better not be leaving. You and Dash have some decorating to do. Kwan won't be happy at all if I do it." Vlad said.

"He would kill us if he gets up and does anything Skulker so get over here and help me." Dash said as he grabbed decorations.

"I hate my job sometimes." Skulker said.

"You love your job and you know it." Dash said.

"No I hate my job. The only reason I am here is for you. I am thinking of just running away back to my island and taking you with me." Skulker said.

"I will not be going. We have already talked about this. Now start decorating or else." Dash said.

"Fine. We will be going there for a few weeks every once and awhile." Skulker said.

"That I did agree to." Dash said said as he started to decorate the living room.

"So who is all coming to the squirt's birthday party?" Skulker asked.

'"It is going to be all of us and a few ghost children." Vlad said.

"What ghost children?" Skulker asked.

"Well just Boxed Lunch. She is the child of Box Ghost and Lunch Lady." Vlad said.

"Who else?" Skulker asked. He wanted to make sure he was safe.

"Also Ghost Writer's child. I still don't know who the mother is." Vlad said.

"Don't forget Jazz. She is coming with a friend and child." Danny yelled from the kitchen.

"So that is about 16 guests." Dash said.

"Nope. Jack and Maddie. Also Samantha and Tucker might show with a friend with them.The friends might have children. We do not know yet." Vlad said.

"Okay so around 24 people. Do we have enough of everything for them?" Dash asked.

"More than enough. I made sure of it." Vlad said as he tried to get up, "Daniel get in here!"