More Visitors

"You are an official aunt now and Danny is doing just fine. He is sleeping." Vlad said.

"What is the child's name?" Jazz asked.

"It's Max." Vlad said.

"A boy?" Jazz asked.

"Yes. A boy." Vlad said.

"Dan wanted a little brother or sister?" Jazz asked.

"Both. I have no clue why he asked for both. I'm glad we didn't have twins right now." Vlad said.

"Are you planning on more?" Jazz asked.

"Oh no. Not right now." Vlad said.

"Okay good. I don't think Danny would take it very well." Jazz said.

"Are you hungry? I know I called you here at a bad hour." Vlad asked.

"Sure. But are you sure you can stay up? You have been up longer than me." Jazz said.

"I have been up for much longer than this Jasmine. Don't worry about me. What would you like to eat?" Vlad asked.

"How about an omelet with cheese." Jazz said.

"Alright. Please wait in the dining room and I'll bring it to you when I'm done." Vlad said walking to the kitchen.

Jazz sat down at the table waiting for Vlad to get done with her food. She only had to wait ten minutes before he was done. He came out with her food cooked perfectly.

"Thank you Vlad." Jazz said.

"Your welcome." Vlad said as he walked out of the room. He went to the room where Danny was at. He poked his head in and saw that Danny and Max was still sleeping. Then he went back to his room and found Danny's phone. He texted Sam and Tucker and told them to come over as soon as possible. Tucker texted back first and said that he would be there around nine o'clock and asked why did he text him so early. It took Sam a little bit but she said that she would be there about 8:30 8:45 because she had to get ready. Then he texted Jack and Maddie from his own phone and told them to come over around nine. They both respond that they would be there. He walked back to the kitchen. He walked in at Jazz was putting her plate away, "I have texted your parents and your friends to come over. They should all be here around nine."

"Oh. I was just about to tell them to come over but then I didn't because this isn't my home." Jazz said.

"I don't mind if you tell your family to come over when you are here." Vlad said.

"Okay thanks." Jazz said. She walked into the living room and laid on the couch.

"Would you like a better place to sleep?" Vlad asked.

"Nope I'm fine here." Jazz said.

"Then take this." Vlad said putting a blanket on her.

"Thank you." Jazz said yawning.

"Your welcome." Vlad said walking out of the room. He went to his room and went to bed.

Dan woke up around eight and walked to his parents room. He looked the door to make sure that one of his parents were in there. When he saw his dad he jumped on him. Vlad let out a loud groan. He looked at Dan with tired eyes.

"Are you tired daddy?" Dan asked.

"I am but not to tired for you." Vlad said.

"Yay! Hey!" Dan said.

"Hey what?" Vlad asked as he set Dan on the bed and sat up.

"Were is momma at?" Dan asked.

"He is in another room. But we can't bug him at all." Vlad said.