Ember and Ghost Powers

Vlad walked out of the living room and changed into Plasmius. He sank through the floor. When he got to his lab he saw Skulker and Ember. "What are you two doing here?" Vlad asked.

"I was going to see if I could get some parts for my armor. Ember wanted to come with me." Skulker said.

"Why did you want to come Ember?" Vlad asked.

"I wanted to see how baby pop is doing." Ember said.

"He is doing just fine." Vlad said.

"Do you know when he is due?" Ember asked.

"He was supposed to be due next month but he decided to come early." Vlad said.

"He had the kid early? Can I see the kid?" Ember asked.

"You would have to ask Danny if you can see him." Vlad said.

"Well I need new parts and I didn't know." Skulker said, "No one in the ghost zone knows."

"Yes I know that." Vlad said walking over to a table and looking it over. He made sure there was nothing he needed on it "You can have anything on this table. As for you Ember, I'll go ask Danny."

It didn't take long for Vlad to come back holding the child "This is Max." Vlad said. He took the blanket off of him.

"He looks a lot like you Vlad." Ember said. Max blinked his eyes at her. They changed from the red to a crystal blue. "Does his eyes change color a lot?"

"Yes, whenever  he meets someone new." Vlad said.

"You might be able to spend more time with him as he gets older." Danny said.

"Really?" Ember asked.

"Yes, but if you mess up once you are never allowed back here when I am not here." Danny said as his eyes flashed red.

"Okay." Ember squeaked. 

"Are you ready to go Ember? I have somethings to do back in the ghost zone." Skulker said.

"Yes I'm coming. Bye Phantom. Bye Plasmius." Ember said.

"Bye." Vlad and Danny said. They walked back up stairs. Everyone was talking to each other.

"Can I hold him?" Maddie asked.

"Sure mom." Danny said giving her Max.

"He is so cute. He looks just like you." Maddie said.

"I say he got his eyes from me and he got his hair from Vlad." Danny said.

"Can I hold Max now?" Jack asked getting antsy.

"Sure. Just gave mom a couple of more minutes." Danny said.

"Fine." Jack said leaning back into the couch.

"No need to be grumpy. Mom just got him." Danny said.

Dan saw that Jack had a grumpy look on his face so he went over and crawled into his lap and said, "Don't be sad. Be happy!"

Jack looked at Dan no laughed at him, "Yay! Grandpa is happy!" Dan said jumping on the couch.

"Please don't jump on the couch Dan. I don't want you to get hurt." Danny said as he was watching him.

"But momma! It's fun to jump on here!" Dan said giving Danny puppy eyes.

"No Dan. You can't jump on there." Danny said.

"He calls you mom?" Tucker asked as he walked in from the kitchen. Sam was right behind him.

"Yes and momma and mommy. I think Vlad taught him to call me that." Danny said side glancing at Vlad.

"Dude that is-" he stopped what he was going to say because he saw the look Vlad was giving him.

"I know what you are doing. I don't even have to look anymore. Stop scaring Tucker, Vlad." Danny said as he took Max from from Maddie and gave him to Jack. Jack started to play with Max immediately. Danny sat back down on the couch by Vlad.

"How did you know Vlad was doing that?" Sam asked.

"Because he has done it many times before. It took me awhile to figure out why other ghosts would stop in the middle of a sentence." Danny said.

"You know I am protecting you." Vlad said putting his arm around Danny's shoulders.

"Yeah yeah. You scared so many ghosts. For the longest time I could only talk to Clockwork. He knew what Vlad was going to do." Danny explained. The others laughed at him. "It's not funny. I couldn't talk to my friend ghosts. He almost attacked Wolf! We were just talking and then Vlad just freaks out and tried to attack him."

"I did that?" Vlad asked.

"Yes. I told you that you did." Danny said.

"I guess I went into protective mode. When that happens I attack what is in my sights. I won't hurt Daniel. I don't remember what I do when that happens." Vlad said.

"That explains a lot." Danny said rolling his eyes.

"Mommy! Daddy! Help me!" Dan yelled. Danny and Vlad looked where Dan was and he wasn't there. "Look up!" Dan said. They did and they saw Dan floating.

"How did you get up there?!" Danny asked panicking.

"I don't know. I like it up here but I can get down." Dan said.

"I'll get you down." Vlad said changing into Plasmius and floating up to Dan. He grabbed him and then went back to the ground.

"Don't let me go! I don't want to float up anymore." Dan said clinging to Vlad's collar.

"Come here Dan." Danny said grabbing him, "I want you to imagine that you are stuck on the ground not floating away."

"Why?" Dan asked.

"Because Dan. It will help you not float off." Danny said setting him down. He clung onto Danny tighter. "Just do what I told you and you will be fine. If you float I won't let you get far."

"Alright momma." Dan said closing his eyes. He didn't notice that Danny took his hands off of his shoulders until he opened his eyes. "I did it!" He said as he did a happy dance.

"Good job Dan." Sam said ruffling his hair.

Dan didn't like that so he pushed Sam's hand away from him. "Don't touch my hair! I don't like it when you do it!" Dan said hiding behind Vlad.

"I'm sorry Dan. I didn't know that you didn't like it." Sam said.

"It's fine. Just don't do it again." Dan said.

Everyone laughed at him. Eventually everyone went home and the small but growing family went to sleep for the night.

Here is the next chapter! I hope you like it! The next chapter will have a time skip of a few years. Also I want you guys to choose who I pick on. Vlad or Danny? Please just say one name.

Danny