Frostbite

When Danny knew he was out of view of Skulker and Vlad he turned visible. 'I have to see if Frostbite knows what is wrong with me. My temper is short and  I have weird cravings for chocolate. I mean I already love chocolate but I have been wanting it more and more lately. I have been wanting fudge more and more too. Anything to do with chocolate actually. Great I'm turning into a mini version of my dad.'

When Danny was done thinking to himself he noticed that he was at Frostbite's territory. He landed in the snow and walked straight to Frostbite's hut.

'Knock knock'

The door flew open, "Hello Great One. What brings you here?" Frostbite said.

"I need you to run a few tests on me. I'll tell you more when we get to your lab." Danny said.

They walked to Frostbite's lab, "What do you need to tell me Great One?" Frostbite asked.

"I need you to run a few tests to see if there is anything wrong with me. It's really odd. I have been very short tempered and anything to do with chocolate I want it. You know what's kind of funny. I almost shot off someone's head because they were to close. It's funny because the person was across the room." Danny said as Frostbite give him an odd look, "It would have been funny if you were there."

"I shall take your word for that." Frostbite said, "I just need a sample of your blood. Please take a seat over there so we can get started."

"Okay" Danny said as he sat down where he was told to.

Frostbite grabbed what he needed, "Alright you need to sit still." He said as he drew some of Danny's blood for testing, "I have all I need. I will return when I'm done."

"Okay." Danny said nervously.

Frostbite disappeared behind a door. He came out about half an hour later, "I have one question for you."

"Okay what is it." Danny asked.

"How would you act if I told you that male ghosts can have children?" Frostbite asked.

"I don't know. Wait are you saying that I'm having a baby!?" Danny yelled.

"Yes. The person you shot at. Was it your mate?" Frostbite asked

"Yes." Danny said blushing a lot.

"Who is your mate?" Frostbite asked.

"Nobody!" Danny freaked out.

"Well you should go tell your mate that you are expecting. The sooner the better." Frostbite said laughing at Danny's reaction.

"Okay I'll go tell him now." Danny said, "Thanks for your help."

"Anytime Great One." Frostbite said as he watched Danny fly off.