Sam and Tucker

------------------- 1 month later ----------------

Danny was at the café working when Sam and Tucker came in.

"Hey Danny." Sam and Tucker said as she walked through the door noticing Danny behind the counter.

"Oh hey Sam. Hey Tucker." Danny said walking up to the counter, "What would you guys like to order something? It's on me."

"Would you be able to afford it?" Tucker asked jokingly.

Danny laughed a little and said, "Yes I will be able to afford what you guys get."

"Then I'll get a vegan latte." Sam said

"I'll have a chocolate chip cookie and a coffee." Tucker said.

"Okay that will be right up." Danny said as he looked behind him, "You got what kinds of coffee they wanted right Joe?"

"Yup. One v.l. and one regular." Joe said starting making Sam's coffee.

"It will be out in a minute. Here is your cookie Tucker." Danny said handing Tucker his cookie.

"Thanks. I guess we will go and wait for our coffee." Tucker said.

"Yup, just go sit and I'll bring them out to you." Danny said.

They went and sat down at a table waiting for Danny to bring them the coffee.

Danny walked out from behind the counter carrying their coffee "Here you go Sam and here is yours Tuck." Danny said setting down their coffee.

Tucker looked at Danny and poked him in the stomach, "Dude your getting chubby."

Danny looked down at his stomach and said, "No I'm not." He swatted at Tucker's hand softly.

"Yes you are." Sam said poking his other side.

"Stop please. If you two want to talk I go on break in like 5 minutes." Danny said using the tray he was holding to cover one of his sides and his hand to cover his other side from being poked.

"Okay we will stop for now." Sam said. Danny let out a sigh as she continued, "But we will talk and see why you are getting chubby."

"I'm not getting fat." Danny said calmly because he didn't want his emotions getting out of check again. His emotions got out of check at Vlad's for some reason Danny couldn't remember. All he remembers is that he shot the wall behind Vlad nearly missing his head. Vlad asked Danny to calm down but only made it worse. To keep himself from shooting at Vlad again Danny flew to the roof for the rest of the day to cool off.

When it was Danny's break time Joe said that he would be able to watch the café and to go home. It was not a very busy night.

"Hey guys guess what. I get to leave work early. We can leave now if you want." Danny said as he approached Tucker and Sam.

"Sure I am done anyways." Sam said as she got up, "Hurry up Tucker."

Tucker stood up stuffing the rest of the cookie in his mouth, "I'm coming."

They walked down the sidewalk together towards Sam's house. When they got there they all walked down to the basement Sam asked "Why are you getting fatter?"

"Why are you still think I am? I might have gained a few pounds but not that much." Danny said.

"Alright. How much did you weigh last month? I know you keep track." Sam said.

"189.6 why?" Danny asked.

"Go weigh yourself self now." Sam said pushing Danny to the closest scale.

"Why do you even want to know my weight?" Danny asked.

"So that I can prove that you've gained more than just a few ponds." Sam said pushing Danny on the scale.

Danny sighed and said, "Fine, I know you won't leave me alone until you know."

When Danny looked down at the scale to read 199.4, "Wow I guess I gained ten pounds. Umm... I have to go bye."

"Okay? Bye." Sam said as Danny went ghost and left.