1 - Pissed Off

"TWAIN!!!!" I push his face away from mine, getting really annoyed. He's trying to take my attention away from the piece I'm working on in front of the keyboard, peppering my neck with kisses. I have an evaluation tomorrow and I still haven't mastered my song since we spent the whole weekend in the resort in Busan.

He chuckles, pulling back a bit and sitting with his legs on both sides of the bench and his arms around my waist. "I miss you calling me that." He says, putting his chin on my shoulder. "You used to call me that all the time."

"You must've pissed me off all the time then." I scoff, elbowing him so he could move back a little since it's hard moving my fingers on the keys with him pulling me close to him.

"NO." He pouts, finally letting go of his hold on me, moving his leg so he could sit beside me properly. "You were the one who used to annoy me often." He tries pressing the keys and I hit the keyboard hard, turning to him with an angry glare.

"Remind me again why you're my boyfriend?" I ask, gritting my teeth, not bothering to hide my anger.

He doesn't seem to be affected though. He smiles his sweetest, cupping his face with both hands.

As much as I stop myself from reacting to that, the corner of my lips turn up a bit. "Ugh." I groan in defeat. "What do you want?"

"You."

Suddenly there's this unexplained feeling as if we've been here before. Maybe it's a memory of what we once were. A giggle escapes my mouth. "No can do, Twain." I pat his cheek and go back to the piano. "I have evaluations tomorrow and you have to behave yourself or I'm going back to LA and leave you here."

"Fine." He huffs aloud, getting up and then throwing himself on my bed. "I'm bored," he complains, hugging Mr. Puffy - which he gave back to me once I settled in the new place I got. My old housemate got sacked and I had to find a smaller apartment for me. Mark is back in JYPE dorm, by the way. Although he insisted on staying in one apartment together, I don't want to.

With all that's happened lately - me losing my memory and all - I need space and time on my own.

When I'm all alone, I think of the past events and the stories I've been told about what I did and what really happened during the time I forgot. And every single time, I still wonder how I was able to survive those.

First off, Lara lying to me just so they could get money from my dad's firm. And then, her death. Trey's death. Mark leaving me to get engaged because of another scheme of Sean's dad. My dad missing. Me being kidnapped and almost dying twice.There were just too many.

No wonder I resorted to drinking and drugs - which Jackson just told me about.

I would sometimes find myself crying myself to sleep, whenever I think of Trey and Lara.

Trey ... I still remember how her mother looked at me in scorn when I went to their house. She and some other friends blame me for what happened to her. I blame myself, too. Even if the people around me tell me that it wasn't my fault, I know, deep inside - though I can't remember - that I am to blame for a big part of it. When we were in high school, I'd usually get her in trouble. Because Lara is too scared to break some rules, Trey was the only one I could pull with me when I want to try something. I have a feeling that's just what happened. But, if before, she'd just be grounded or scolded, now, she had to pay the price with her own life.

And Lara ... Our last picture together still remains in my wallet. It reminds me that I once had a sister whom I cared and loved so much and who cared and loved me equally. I don't remember any of the bad things they tell me she did, and I want to keep it that way. I want to remember her as the El who I depended on the most. The one whom I cried to. The one who I considered my best friend the longest. The one who I ran to when I didn't want anyone to see my tears.