QUICK RANT (Skip it if you want)

Okay, so probably most of you guys already know that Ross will not be playing the role of Reggie anymore in the next season of Riverdale. If you haven't heard of that, well sorry for giving you the information and breaking your heart, but it's true.

To be honest, I watched Riverdale because I know that Ross is in there, well was now. He was the reason why I fell in love with the series and the characters. Even though I want to punch Reggie everytime he speaks because he's so annoying. But I still love him. So when I heard that Ross will not be there anymore, I was so mad and sad because he is the perfect Reggie for me and for a lot of people. But I will still watch Riverdale because bughead gives me a will to live.

They said that it was because there were conflicts with his schedule and there's a rumor that there will be a season 2 of 13 Reasons Why and he plays a major role there so he will be busy, but I DON'T CARE. I WANT HIM AS REGGIE IN RIVERDALE OKAY. And I heard that Reggie will have more exposure in season 2 so that means more Ross Butler, well it was supposed to be, but not anymore because he will be replaced. And this makes me madder . Am I the only one? I hope not.

Plus, I already have a plan for this whole story and that includes a part of his Riverdale career, but now I have to get rid of that idea because he will not be there anymore (I want this story to be a bit realistic, that's why). Can you hear me screaming and crying? No? Okay.

Now, I have to cry in the corner everytime I see the new Reggie in the new episodes.

Am I the only who's like this? Am I overreacting? Sorry, but I just love the way Ross portrays the character of Reggie. Okay, I need to control myself. I need to stop. Sorry if I ranted too much.

To Ross,
I will always watch the episode where you say "holy crap" when I feel like the new actor is not as great as you. I hope that you made the right choice and it'll make you a bigger star because you deserve it.

You are and will always be my/our Reginald "Reggie" Mantle.