Chapter 11

The seminar went smoothly. I kept on texting Ross when I felt like my eyes were dropping.

After the seminar, we went out for dinner and had a little catch up. I told him about my uni life and he told me about his. He also told me that he was planning on quitting school and go back to LA because he wants to do acting. I disagreed and persuaded him to continue his major which is chemical engineering. We almost had a small fight about it, but in the end, he said he'll be thinking about again.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

(3rd day // free day)

The day we've all been waiting for finally came, the day where we can explore the city.

I asked my friends if I could bring Ross with us and they said yes also because they wanted to meet Ross and get to know him more.

When we reached the hotel lobby, Ross was already there. He stood up to hug me and to meet my friends.

"Oh so you're the guy she's been talking about. Everytime we talk, she always mentions your name," Lili laughed, looking at Ross then me. I swear, she could never shut her mouth.

"Nice to finally meet you, bro," Justin said, shaking Ross' hand. "Did you know that she dumped because of you?" He chuckled, looking at me.

"Justin!" I exclaimed, looking at him in disbelief.

Ross laughed and tugged me at his side. After a while of laughing at Justin's joke, we decided to start exploring the city.

Ross took us to the park near our hotel. I think it was called Chlois G. Ingram Spirit of Women Park if I'm not mistaken. He said that it was built to honor the lives of special, amazing women. When we got there, the first thing that captured my eyes was the crescent-shaped pool that has a thousand of tiles in it. I have no idea how it was done, but it was amazing. The whole park was amazing. Justin and Lili decided to seperate their ways because they said that I should spend my remaining time here with Ross and also because Ross and I's sweetness makes them want to throw up. But I know the real reason why they wanted to separate ways was because Justin wanted to take Lili on a date. I fully support their relationship if ever.

Ross and I walked around the park. We examined, more of like I examined the beautiful tiles that was on the pool.
I was really mesmerized by it.

We also took cute pictures together for memories. He changed his wallpaper into a picture of me, my back facing the camera but my head turned at him while smiling. And I changed mine into a goofy picture of him. It was really cute.

After almost an hour of walking around, we decided to have lunch. He brought me to a pasta place near the park. I love pasta and he loves pasta, so it was the right place for us.

We ordered the usual, seafood marinara for him and chicken alfredo for me. While we were eating, we talked about our lives while we were in separate cities. He told me that he had a girlfriend but broke up with her after a month. "How about you? I'm pretty sure that many guys have been asking you out," he chuckled.

I quickly swallowed the pasta before talking, "me? I've never entertained anyone, including Justin, because you set the bar so high," pointing my fork at him. "Also, because I was still in love with you," I chuckled, looking down nervously because I realized that I shouldn't have said that. "Oh gosh, I really can't keep my mouth shut," I said feeling a blush was appearing on my cheeks.

Ross laughed and held my hand while looking at me with a smile on his face, "I was and still am in love with you too, love."

I could feel my heart beating so loud and my hands were shaking and sweaty. There were elephants, not butterflies, in my stomach and they were moving around so fast. My legs went weak, good thing I was sitting on a chair or else I might have dropped on the floor. Only Ross could do these things on my body.