Chapter 13

"I swear if I see him here, I'll kick his ass and break his nose," Klo said angrily.

The moment I got in my room, I immediately called her and told her what happened to me and Ross and she was so angry.

"I'd love you to do that, but please don't do anything to him," I pleaded. "I still love him, you know. And I don't want him to be hurt because of me."

"So are you saying it's okay if he hurts you, but when you hurt him it's not okay?"

I didn't answer her question. Instead I sighed heavily and my tears started falling again. "Klo, what am I gonna do?"

"Please stop crying. I hate it when I hear you sobbing," she whispered. "You promised me that you'll never cry because of him again, right?"

I muffled a quiet yes and said, "I'm so sorry I broke my promise. I just, I think I fell too hard."

"Oh girl, I warned you. I don't think I can help you with that," she whispered. "Please come home and we'll talk about it."

"I don't know, Klo. I'm avoiding any chances of seeing him."

"I'll make sure you won't see him even smell him," she said.

"I'll think about it," I said and ended the call a few seconds after and went to sleep to rest because it was a long day.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

When I woke up, I can't see anything from the window because it was covered with snow. Christmas was almost coming and that means Christmas break was almost here.

I fixed myself, took a quick shower and wore a thick coat before I went outside to meet Justin and Lili at a coffee shop a few streets away from our dorm.

It was freezing cold outside. The cars were covered with snow and the little children were playing with the snow outside. I remember when I first saw snow—snow is rare in LA—I was so excited that I pulled my friends outside and went to the park to make snow angels. I looked so stupid and the people were looking at me, but I was having fun so I didn't care.

I reached my destination and saw Justin and Lili sitting in our usual table. I went inside and ordered a hot cup of cappuccino and belgian waffles. As soon as I receiver my orders, I went to the table where my friends were and greeted them.

Lili was smiling at me and Justine was looking at me carefully. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Justin told me what happened yesterday. Are you okay?" Lili asked, holding my hand.

"Honestly, no. But I will be. I just need some time. But don't worry about me. I'll be fine," I smiled at them.

"If I see him again, I'll kick his ass," Justin laughed, giving me a concern smile.

"That's what exactly Klo said," I laughed. "But I don't think you'll see him again because he's back in LA," I told him. "Anyway, what's your plan this break?"

"I'm going home and I'll miss you guys so much," Lili said, smiling at us. "Do you want me to bring you something when I come back?"

"Those cookies that you brought when you returned here from Chicago," I said excitedly.

"Yes, please. I love those cookies. Those were my favorite," Justin said, putting his arm around Lili's waist stealthily. I think they were hiding something from me, but I'm already happy for them and I'll be more happy if they told me about them.