Chapter 18

Camila's POV

As soon as I purchased the book, I left the bookstore and went to my apartment.

I knew who she was. I knew her story. I knew their story. Ross talked about her a lot. I believe that she was the reason why he didn't date anyone because he was still in love her. He was working hard because he wanted to prove that she was wrong. Everything he was doing was for her.

Ross was like my brother/best friend. We've been so close since we met in Vancouver for the shooting for Riverdale.

Most of you probably thinks that I like him in a romantic way. But the answer is no. We were just like siblings, maybe twins.

When I reached my apartment, I put the things I've bought in the coffee table and went to my room to change. I arranged a dinner with some of the cast of Riverdale for Ross. It wasn't really to celebrate his decision to leave the show because who would celebrate that? We were devastated when we heard the news, but we would still support him and invite him in our birthday parties.

While I was doing my makeup, I kept on thinking about Ross and the girl. Should I tell Ross? Or should I stay quiet because I didn't want to see him hurt. My thoughts were drowning me that I didn't notice my left brow wasn't as good as the right one.

I growled and erased my whole makeup to start again.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

A fine-looking guy opened the door for me and greeted me. I smiled back and said, "I have a reservation. Camila's my name."

He searched for my name in a computer and led me to our table. When I reached the table, Madelaine, KJ, Casey and Lili was already there. I hugged them and went to my seat which was in between Lili's and KJ's We were still waiting for Ross and Cole that's why we ordered drinks first.

We were talking about the funny things that happened during the set when the two boys arrived.

"And because you two are 10 minutes late, you owe each one of us a dessert," Lili smirked.

"But this dinner is for me," Ross said as he take a seat in front of mine. "I think Cole should be the one who's treating."

We all agreed and looked at Cole who took a seat beside Lili. "Why me?"

We laughed and convinced Cole to buy us dessert after. He sighed in defeat and started talking to Lili. I started talking to KJ when the waiter arrived. We ordered our food and started talking to each other again.

We were teasing Ross, telling him that he loves the other show more than our show. He was denying it and told us that he both love the show. We continued teasing him until his face turned into a color of a tomato.

We were laughing at Cole's jokes when our food arrived. Most of us ordered steaks, but Mads ordered a chicken alfredo. I suddenly remember the girl. I still didn't know what to do. I continued eating my steak when I felt like someone was watching me intensely. I looked around and found out that Lili was looking at me like she was burning holes in my skull. I gave her a questioning look and she leaned in and whispered, "are you okay? You look like something's bothering you."

She leaned back, still looking at me. I gave her a smile and mouthed, "I'll tell you later."

She patted my back and we both started eating again.