Chapter 19

"Ross?"

He kept his mouth shut for a while before saying, "hey." He shrugged his shoulders as he opened his mouth to speak, but there were no words that came out. "It's been a long time," he managed to speak.

"8 years. It's been 8 years," I said looking him straight in the eyes. "But who's counting, right?" I chuckles nervously.

"Wow, I didn't realize it's been 8 years," he mumbled. "A lot has changed, I guess."

"Yeah," I agreed. "I heard you're doing big roles now."

He chuckled a bit and said, "not really. I'm still me, but with a few followers now."

I laughed quietly at his attempt of joking as I looked down because I could feel the awkwardness was about to come.

There were a few seconds of silence before Ross broke by saying, "I really want to catch up on you. Would you like to grab a coffee or something?"

I shook my head slowly, "sorry, but I'm full. And I should go home—"

"Please it'll be just a quick chat," he interupted me.

"Ross, please don't—" I was once again interrupted by Ross.

"I promise I just want to know how are you and—" But I interrupted him too. He thought he was the only one who could play this game. Try me, Ross Butler.

"I'm fine. Thank you," I said and started walking away from him. I was surprised when a hand grabbed my arm softly and made me turn around.

I got angry and said, "is it not clear to you that I don't want to talk to you?"

"Why, P? Why?" He asked. "Is it because of what I did to you 8 years ago?"

"Yes!" I blurted. "You can't just invite me to have coffee with you after what you did to me."

"I'm sorry," he said apologetically. "I'm sorry, okay? I regret that. I totally regret doing that. And I want to explain myself. So please, just give me another chance."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him. I couldn't believe he had the courage to say that. Even though I'd rather spend my whole night with him than spend it by walking around the city alone, I know I shouldn't. I need to teach him a lesson that I am not like a book which he can leave anywhere wherever and whenever he likes when he gets tired of me.

I looked at him one last time and said, "no."

I pulled away from his grip and started walking away from him. I walked a little faster to make sure he couldn't follow me. I turned around the corner and hid in a telephone booth. I looked around and saw no sign of him. I sighed in relief and started walking again.

As I was walking, I asked myself, until when could I hide my feelings for him?

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I woke up at the sound of someone knocking on mu door. I rubbed my eyes, sat up and fixed my before before I let the person who interrupted my peaceful sleep in.

The door opened and I saw Klo holding a bunch of roses. She came inside my room with a smirk. "Good morning, sunshine."

"Here you go again. Waking me up very early," I groaned. "You know I hate that, right?" She was still smirking, so I furrowed my eyebrows as I squinted my eyes and pointed at roses, "Why do you have roses in your hands at this hour?"

"It's actually for you, sleeping beauty," she said, handing me the roses.

I looked for the card and opened it. I was surprised when I found out who it was from.

Right Place Right Time ✧ROSS BUTLER FANFIC✧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें