Chapter 6

It's been 2 weeks since our first date. It's been 2 weeks also since I agreed to be his girlfriend. I admit it, at first I thought we were going so fast, but I soon realized that it was the right time.

Since then, we almost spend every day with each other. We watch movies, eat lunch or dinner, explore the city, go to parties. We always do something together. Klo and auntie have been very supportive in our relationship, his mother too. I know that I will never ever regret this.

Also, since our first date, he never failed to give me a rose every day. And those roses given by him, it never failed to make me smile. He never failed to send me good morning and good night texts as well. You may think it's cliché, but it puts a smile on my face. Those sweet, little gestures are amazing and it makes me like him even more.

Since we became official, I've never felt so happy and contented before. Before, I often get irritated and become so mean quickly, but now, I barely get irritated because he was always there to cheer me up. He's changed me and inspired me to be a better person.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I woke up at the sound of my message notification. I checked my alarm clock beside my bed and found out that it was only 4:16 in the morning. What kind of a human being would call me at 4:16 am? Even though I want to ignore it and go back to my peaceful sleep, I checked it because it might be important.

Ross 💖
Good morning, love. Sorry for waking you up, but I am currently outside your house.

I didn't reply to his text and didn't even check my window because I know that he was probably just trolling me. I was about to close my eyes, but my phone started ringing again. I got a bit mad and annoyed because all I want is to sleep again.

Ross 💖
Haha. I know you too well and I know that you won't get your lazy ass up and get down in here. And for that reason, look outside your window and you'll see a very handsome human being.

I defeated and got up to look at my window. I almost had a mini heart attack when I opened the window and saw Ross, grinning at me with a huge backpack laying on his back.

I opened it wider so he can fit—he's a huge guy, so I really need to open it wide. I looked at him, crossing my arms while raising my left eyebrow at him, "why do you need to wake me up so early? You know that I hate it when my sleep got disturbed."

He just laughed and took a seat on my bed. I stayed on my position, still looking at him, "and why are you carrying a huge backpack with you? Are you going to a camp or something?"

He was still laughing and it really pissed me off. He noticed that I was getting mad at him, so what he did was he stood up, pulled me into a hug and apologized. I didn't say anything because I want him to feel sorry, but deep inside, I already forgave him.

When he released me from a very tight hug, he cupped my cheeks with his hands and looked me in the eyes. He kissed me on the forehead and apologized again, but this time, it was more sincere. I smiled at him and hugged him. Why can't I stay mad at him? There were times where I want to punish him because of teasing me so much by giving him a silent treatment, but it always only took a few minutes, an hour at most, and then we're back to normal, goofy couple again. I hate him.

No, just kidding.

"So what's with the backpack?" I said, pointing at his backpack sitting on my bed.

"I'm going somewhere far and relaxing," he smirked.

"With who? You're friends?" He shook his head rapidly and smiled. "Then who?" I asked. "You!" he exclaimed, pointing his finger at me. "What? I can't. I can't just leave here. Auntie would be looking for me and—," but before I can say anything, he interrupted me with an another kiss on the forehead. "I already talked to her last night and she agreed. She knows that we'll be leaving really early, so you have nothing to worry about," he smiled. "Go pack up and we're ready to go."