Chapter 8

I only slept for 4 hours because I couldn't stop thinking about Ross. I don't want to leave him, but I need to.

I looked in the mirror and noticed I had big bags under my eyes. I tried to hide it with makeup, but I could still see it, so I gave up and went downstairs to have breakfast.

I was busy eating my breakfast when I noticed that Klo was looking at me with worried eyes. I gave her a sad smile, then looked down, trying to avoid her stare.

After I finished eating, I quickly went upstairs because I was on the urge of crying. Someone knocked on my door, so I quickly wiped my tears away and opened the door. I saw Klo standing there giving me a worried look. I hugged her and cried in her shoulders. I can't stop myself and I don't want to because I need to let this out.

Klo patted my back, while whispering some sweet and encouraging words to my ears. She knew everything. She understood why I was crying nonstop. She knew how hurt and scared I was.

She led me to my bed, still hugging me. "Everthing will be fine. I know Ross and I'm sure he'll understand," she whispered softly to my ears.

"What if he reacts the opposite way? What if he gets mad at me? Maybe I can just apply to a nearby university? Klo, I don't know what I'll do without him," I said, still crying.

"No!" She shook her head. "You don't have to stop your life for him. You also need to think of yourself, your feelings. You should think first of your future before anything else. If he really loves you, he can wait, he will wait," she said. "You have to go to that uni in New York. That's your dream, right? " She smiled at me sadly and say, "I warned you to be careful and don't give him all you heart, but you didn't listen."

And with that, I cried again.

  -/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

It took me hours before I stopped crying, Klo never leaving my side.

When I fully regained myself, I started to fix myself because it was time to be strong and tell Ross everything.

I wore a simple white blouse and a pair of jeans with black booties. I didn't had time to find a good outfit.

Ross texted me a few minutes later, saying he's already there and I took that as a sign to leave the house.

Klo drove me to the place. When she pulled up and turned the engine off, she turned to look at me, "good luck. I hope everything will turn out just fine. Don't hesitate to call me if you need someone to pick you up or if you need anything." I pulled her into a hug and thanked her for being so supportive and understanding.

When I entered the place, I was greeted by a brunette girl, "Good aftenoon ma'am, what can I do for you?"

"I'm with someone."

"This way, please," she said, leading  the way. When I spotted Ross, I thanked her and went to his table. When he saw me, he stood up, smiling. I suddenly felt a pang in my heart.

He kissed me on the cheek, then we both took a seat. We ordered the same food we ordered when we had our first date. I wish I could go back to that time, not worrying anything.

When our food arrived, we ate it quietly. But I only played with mine because I lost my appetite. I just watched him eating his ramen. He was talking about how good his ramen. He looked so happy and I don't want to ruin his mood. I don't want to hurt him. I looked away immediately because I could feel the tears started streaming down. I quickly wiped it away before he sees it.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I locked the bathroom door and started crying. I don't know if I could face Ross without crying. I decided to leave the restaurant without telling him. I know that it would make him mad, but he'd be mad at me later on too when I tell him that I'm leaving.

I texted him and told him to meet me at the park. The same park where he took me on our first date.

When I got there, the happy memories suddenly rushed to my mind. We were both laughing sliding down the park's slide. We were both screaming when we rode the seasaw. I started crying again.

I took a seat on the bench near a bushy tree. The bench where we had our first kiss. The memories rushed to my mind again. I wanted to stop crying, but I can't. I tried wiping my tears away, but the tears wouldn't stop streaming down my face.

I saw Ross running, looking around, looking for me. When he spotted where I was, he quickly ran to me. When he was in front me, he stopped running and breathed heavily. As soon as he can breathe properly again, he took a seat beside me. He noticed the tear stains in my face, so he pulled me into a hug and said, "why are you crying? Have I done something wrong?"

I pulled away from the hug. "Shouldn't you be mad at me because of leaving you there?" I asked. "And no, you haven't done something wrong. Well, maybe."

I could tell he was confused because he furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"These past few days, I realized that I'm not happy anymore when I'm with you. I realized that you don't make me smile anymore. I realized that I don't love you anymore," I said looking directly in his eyes. "There are people who fell out of love, and I guess I'm one of them."

He looked at me like he doesn't believe any word I've said. "Do you actually hear yourself? Are you sure about those things? Because yesterday, you looked so happy, smiling the whole time—"

I interrupted him and said something that made his tears fall, "that was fake. I pretended to look happy because I didn't want to offend you. I pretended that I enjoyed yesterday, but the truth is, I was disgusted by your choice of place, disgusted by your lame jokes, disgusted by your presence. I hated every single second I spent with you."

He took a step back, tears still falling. "I don't believe you. I don't believe that you could do and say all those things." He started walking away, but turned around and said, "talk to me tomorrow or as soon as you're okay. We can fix this."

"Don't you get my point? I don't want to talk to you anymore! I don't even want to see you again," I yelled at him. "Besides, I'm leaving. I'm going to New York for good. I'll forget everything we've had, if we've had anything. Please do the same because I'll surely do the same." After I said those things that I was sure hurt him, I started walking away. He kept on calling my name, but I tried not to turn around. I didn't want to see him crying because I might run back to him and tell him the truth; that I really love him.

I was surprised when he spun me around and hugged me so tight, like he doesn't want me to go anywhere. "Don't say those things. Please take back those words, I'll forgive you right away. Please don't go away. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you so much and I know that you love me too. Maybe someone's just pressuring you and told you to say those things to me—" he begged, but he stopped talking when I pushed him away.

"No one's involved, Ross. This is what I truly feel. Please just find another girl and move one," I said, trying so hard not to cry.

He was stunned and didn't move, he just continued staring at me, trying to find if there was a little guilt in my eyes, but he found none. I took that as a chance to walk away, sobbing.

When I turned around the corner, sure that he couldn't see me anymore, I started crying. I called Klo to pick me up and she arrived in a few minutes. She got out of her car and carried me inside. She was quiet the whole time, meanwhile I was there, still crying.  She pulled up and turned off the engine when we were outside our home. She looked at me with worried eyes and pulled me into a hug. And that's where I lost it. I gripped on her shoulders for support and held her like I would hold Ross right now.

  —•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

It's A/n time!!

This took me a lot of time to write because this chapter is sooooo emotional. I hope I didn't make you cry :'(

Btw, thank you so much for the 250+ reads and 4 votes! I can't believe it.

Also, the other chapters need so much editing, so please bear with the grammatical errors. But I will edit it soon.

Next goal: 310 reads + 8 votes :)

Don't forget to vote, comment and share it to you friends! Have a good day.

xoxo,gurl