Epilogue

(Present time)

Stable job. Comfortable home. Loving family. Perfect boyfriend.

I couldn't ask for more.

I left NYC and went back to LA. Ross and I bought a small house in California, near my family, and now we're living together.

When I went back here in LA, I decided to build my own clinic and I have it now. It's not that big yet, but I already got many patients. I also got reunited with Justin and Lili after so many years and had the best time ever.

Oh, and Ross? Guess who got his first golden popcorn? Yup, he just did and I'm so proud of him.

So yeah, that's pretty much my story. Don't worry when he propose to me or when I give birth to our first child, you'll be the first person who'll know. But as of now, that's all I could tell you.

I could say that after all the hardships we've been through, we're finally in the right place and in the right time.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

It's A/n time!!

It makes me so sad to think that this will be the last a/n for this story. But this will be a long one so I hope you all can read it because it is very important.

First, I want to thank every single one of you who supported, read and believed in this book. There were times where I was so close in abandoning this book, but because of you, I didn't. So thank you so much.

Second, I want to apologize if I made some of you cry. It was not my intention I promise. But if I didn't, then good to know. Also, I'm sorry if there were times where I post and update either late or bad. Please don't hate me. And ofcourse I want to apologize for having a lot of grammatical errors. It's just that I am so busy right now and I have no time to edit, but if I have a spare time I will.

Lastly, I hope you truly enjoyed and loved this book and not just read it because a friend forced you to or something.

I love you all and I hope you'll continue supporting me and my future works. Sending you virtual hugs!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share it to you friends! Have a good day.

xoxo,
gurl