Chapter 5

I was still thinking if what Klo said to me. Should I cancel my date with Ross? Should I avoid him? But I like spending time with him. Should I follow what my mind says? Someone please send help.

After a few hours of contemplating, I decided to go to that restaurant and eat dinner with Ross.

I was wearing a studded-collared gray sleeveless shirt paired with a simple, plain black high waisted shorts and a black doll shoes. When I heard the doorbell ring, I fixed my makeup and shirt and walked down the stairs. I opened the door and there I saw the guy who makes me swoon everytime he smiles.

"Hey, P," he smiled.

I gave him a smile too, "hey, Ross."

"You look amazing, as always," he said, looking at me with a hint of amazement in his eyes.

I giggled at his reaction. "Do you use that line to every girl that you've dated?" I smirked.

He shook her head, "no. I usually say beautiful not amazing. You're the first one whom I called amazing." He laughed and I joined him.

I chuckled, "should I feel honored or something? Because I don't." He rolled his eyes at my joke. "Let's quit the small talk. Let's go? I'm getting hungry," he asked and I agreed and we're off.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"I love it here. We should totally come back," Ross said, looking around the place.

The restaurant is not fancy, but not also like a fastfood place. And I like it that way.

"Yeah, we should eat here again," I agreed at his idea. "Maybe with Klo next time?"

He sighed and looked at me directly in the eyes, "Actually, I was thinking for our second date."

I widened my eyes a bit and looked down.

"But if you don't like to have a date with me again, it's okay. I understand. I don't want you to spend time with me because you feel sorry and don't want to reject me. Maybe I'm too annoy—"

I held his hand to stop him before he says something that is not good and said, " no, I actually like spending time with you. I had fun tonight and I hope you too. I think it will be great to have dinner with you again, but can we like try another place? I'd love to explore new places."

He smiled, "yeah, of course. If that's what you want." I smiled at him

When we left the restaurant, I didn't want to go home yet, so I asked him to take me to the nearest park, and that was the reason why we're there, looking like idiots, playing at the children's playground.

"Can we take a break?" I said, gasping for air. We took a seat at the bench beside a very bushy tree.

We were the only people who was there in the park becaus it was really late. No kids, no distractions, just as two, sitting in a bench, looking at the stars twinkling at us. I love the fact that we're having our own world here, we have our privacy. We can talk about anything because nobody can hear us.

We were comfortably sitting, enjoying each other's company, his head was resting on my shoulders while his hands holding mine. We were talking about our personal lives and plans for the future. I learned that he was born in Singapore, but raised in Virginia. He told me about his experiences and many more things about him. I told him things about me too. I told him about my family, hobbies and my real name, but he still wants to call me P. He said that he wants to do acting someday but he wants to finish college first. I told him that I was going to take dentistry and wants to build my own clinic someday. I haven't told him that I'll be going to New York because I don't want to ruin this perfect moment. I know that I should tell him as soon as possible, but not now.

After a few minutes, maybe an hour, of talking, we were in comfortable silence. After a while, he lifted his head and looked at me. I was confused, so I asked him if something was wrong.

"I want to tell you something. But please don't react until I'm finished talking and explaining," he said looking down, taking my hand.

"Okay, what is it?" I didn't mind the fact that he was holding my hand, I love his touch.

"I'll go straight to the point because I might say anything that I'll regret later and—"

"Hey, whatever it is that you're going to tell me, it's okay. Breathe," I gave him a reassuring smile to make him calm.

He sighed and continued, "P, I think I'm falling for you. I know that we only met like a few weeks ago, but I swear I've never felt this kind of feeling before," he looked at me directly in the eyes. I thought he was only joking, but when I looked at him, I realized that he was sincere and honest. "When I'm having a bad day, you're always there for me and by simply talking to you, you instantly make my day a good one. When you throw a joke, even though it's stupid and not funny, I still laugh because I want to see you smiling and happy. When I catch you looking at me, when I touch your hand or when you smile because of me, I feel like my stomach turns upside down. I know that this things are cliché, but it's honestly what I feel when I'm with you. I don't know if that's a sign that I'm falling in love with you or something, but I don't care. I was scared of having a commitment with someone, that's why I only do dates, not girlfriends. But now, I don't mind if it's with you," he said, still looking at me, still holding my hand so tight as if I'm going away anytime. I teared up a bit while he was saying those things because I can't believe that he feels the same way and likes me like the way I like him.

I didn't say anything because I have no words to describe how happy I was because of his confession. Instead, I gave him a sweet smile and put my other hand on top of his.

He looked a down for a while, then looked at me and said, "P, I care for you so much and I want to spend every single day with you, that's why I'm asking you this." He paused for a while because he was very nervous, but when he felt like he was ready, he continued while holding both of my hands, "will you be my girlfriend?"

I gave him the biggest smile and hugged him very tight. I agreed and we kissed under the stars, just the way I like it.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

It's A/n time!!

Hey, guys! How are you after this chapter? Hope you enjoyed this even though it's a bit shorter than the previous chapters. I couldn't wait to right the next one because of Ross and you moments there! I hope that I made you smile because of this chapter.

Btw, thank you so much for 60+ reads!

Next goal: 80 reads

Don't forget to vote, comment and share it to you friends! Have a good day.

xoxo,
gurl