Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I was suprised when I found out that we were in Redwood. I always wanted to visit this place because of the fact that it's not that populated and I've heard a lot of great places to visit.

Ross did a good job in picking the day because there were only a few people in the coast.

After we finished eating our lunch, we decided to explore the coast. We explored the forest, but that time I wasn't scared anymore.

We didn't realize that we were in the back side of the coast. Ross suddenly stopped walking and turned to me, smirking. I gave him a confused look and he pointed his finger to a cliff behind him. I realized that he was talking about the bucket list. I guess it's time to be brave and do it.

Good thing we didn't bring our phones and other important stuff with us, so we have nothing to worry about.

"Are you sure about this," I said, exhaling deeply.

"Why? Are you scared?" He smirked.

"Of course not!" I exclaimed, but he was still smirking. He knew me too well. "Okay, little, but just a little."

"You can do it," he gave me an encouraging smile. "Here, hold my hand to make you feel safe," he offered his hand and I gladly took it.

I breathed nervously, "okay, let's do this before I chicken out."

He smiled at me, then jumped off a cliff. I screamed so loud while we were flying in the air, so loud that I could feel my throat hurting. I could feel my stomach moving and my heart beating faster. I looked down and saw the we were so close to the water and so I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. I felt the big impact of the water when we met it. I quickly reached for the surface and gasped for air, Ross followed a few seconds after me.

We laughed and shouted when we realized that we did it. We swam for a few minutes until we decided to build a sand castle. Our castle was almost finished, but the water destroyed it.

We got hungry, so we decided to go back to our place. We walked with intertwined hands, while talking about nonsense things. He was telling me this scary story about a mansion back in LA, but I wasn't listening to him. I was thinking about what's going to happen tomorrow. I am leaving LA in four days and I still haven't told him about it. I was scared because I don't want him to get mad at me, but I need to tell him the truth.

I didn't realize that he stopped talking and was looking at me with suspicious eyes. I gave him a sad smile, then hugged him tightly. I'll surely miss him.

When I pulled away from the hug, he cupped my cheeks with his hands, "hey, you okay? Looks like something's bothering you. You know that you can tell me anything, right?

"I'm fine. I just can't believe that I did those things which I didn't know that I can do," I gave him a sad smile.

He smiled and kissed me softly. I almost cried, but I restrained myself.

Before I did something I'll regret later, we started walking again before the sun sets.

We reached our place and took a seat beside each other. He put his arm around my shoulders and I leaned on him comfortably. We watched the breathtaking sunset together and it was perfect. After that, we decided to go home.

I will forever treasure that memory and would never trade it for anything.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I woke up with my back aching and realized that we were outside my house.

I turned to look at him and gave him the sweetest smile, "Ross, thank you so much for everything. I had so much fun."

"I hope you enjoyed it," he said, taking my hand to squeeze it.

"Are you kidding me? That was the best surprise anyone could ever think of," I chuckled. "This is absolutely one of the best days of my life," I said, then kissing him on the cheek. "Thank you."

"Anything for you, love," he said, pulling me into a hug. We stayed like that for a few minutes. My heart was crushing because I know that I would hurt him so bad tomorrow. If today was the best, then tomorrow would be the worst.

Before I could stop myself, my tears started falling. Can tomorrow never come?

As soon as Ross noticed that I was crying, he got out of the hug and wiped my tears away. "Are you sure everything's okay?"

I nodded and kissed him on the cheek again before I opened the car door and left. I turned around and walked forward to the door, but stopped and turned around once again to look at Ross. I ran to his side of the car, slouched to meet his eyes and say, "can you meet me tomorrow at the restaurant where we had our first date? I need to tell you something important."

"If that's important, then why can't you tell me now?" He said, raising his eyebrows.

"I still need to think about some things," I said, looking down.

"Why am I getting the feeling that it's something bad," he chuckled nervously.

I gave him a sad smile and kissed him for the last time that night. I stood up and told him to drive safely, then walked to the door and entered the house.

I went to bed as soon as I got out of the shower because I know that tomorrow would be a long day, so I need to prepare myself.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

It's A/n time!!
Hey, guys! What's up? Thank you so much for the 150+ reads! I hope you'll continue supporting this story until the end. But don't worry, it won't end yet. Ross and you will face more and much bigger problems.

I apologize if this chapter is shorter than the other chapters, but I hope you like it.

Also, I attached a picture of the Redwood coast. The place looks so beautiful and I want to go there someday.

Next goal: 200 reads & 5 votes. Please vote for this story!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share it to you friends! Have a good day.

xoxo,
gurl