Chapter 6

Percy POV

Yield the earth shakes at the sound.

The aura of death began to fade, and Nicos eyes returned to their warm shade of brown.

Instead of anger and wrath, fear it was replaced by fear.

Im sorry. Please Please dont hurt me he pleads to me as he ducks, as if lightning was going to strike him down.

In a blink the darkness fled and the light returned.

Percy! a voice roars.

I turn around and meet face-to-face to a man dressed in a black suit, his eyes resembling stars and nebulas.

..

Percy someone calls me. Where am I again? Better yet, who am I again? I stare into space, tuning everything out.

I feel a hand pull on my shoulder, turning me around, Percy, are you okay? a lad with warm brown eyes asks me; whats his name again?   

Percy? I ask him

Yes Percy, thats your name right? He rhetorically asks.

I hesitantly nod my head Percy? I look at him dumbfounded, hoping he reminds me his name.

Reading my expression, Nico he tells me sympathetically.

Percy I think you should stay here and just guard the flag. Just let me and the rest of our forces take them down He smiles warmly and pats my back.

Alright, thanks Nico I say and smile back.

He seems to be nervous.

Nico are you alright? You look worried"

Its nothing he laughs awkwardly. Nice bracelet he points to my wrist.

I look down and I spot a diamond bracelet, with one specific crystal standing out from the rest.

I press it out of curiosity and my body is enveloped in light.

I am wearing a white cloak and my hands hold a white staff and a sword Glamdring. I know this sword, A smile makes its way on my face.

Whoa. Did not expect that. Nico says in awe. Per a horn blow, interrupting him.

Okay Perce, the game begins. Remember, stay here and guard the flag He says quickly and he takes off.

Wait—what game? I ask but Nico is already far off. *sigh

Well I guest its just me and you Glamdring I mutter to myself.

I head for the team flag and sit right in front of it.

~ Half Hour Later

A horn blows and I quickly jump to my feet. The game must be over judging from the roar of celebration in the distance.

I stand up and suddenly the temperature dramatically changes around me and mist covers the ground. A huge black dog appears before me and it growls at me.

I bolt for it, heading in the direction of the battleground. Sprinting as fast as I can, the devil dog is already inches away from me.

I am lifted up the ground and pulled forward by a force the staff?! Cool.

My speed doubles but the devil dog is amazingly still able to catch up to me.

I see a river in the distance, Maybe it cant swim I hope.

The devil dog appears before me through a black portal. It could teleport? It is across the river and as I continue to head for that direction, it jumps into the air and collides with me and knocks me out of control and we both tumble into the water.