Chapter 12

This chapter will consist of multiple POV of characters. Its a way for readers to get insight of what the each character is going through(experiences, feelings, and thoughts).

LIST

1. Annabeth

2. Nico

3. Jason

4. Reyna

5. Luke (Kronos Possessed)

6. Poseidon

7. Thalia

~Enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annabeth POV

"Beckendorf, is the Hephaestus cabin done making the celestial bronze arrows for the Apollo cabin?!? We need them to push the enemy forces back, they cannot stay idle for long."

"Yes Annabeth, my siblings are delivering the arrows right this moment." I nod.

"Clarisse, how are the Ares, Athena, and Hermes campers holding the front?"

"Their suffering heavy blows, many are either severely injured or dead. We need those archers now! I'm heading out to the front"

"Gods help us." I pray softly

"Move! Move! We need to get to the infirmary!" I hear some campers yell behind me.

I turn around and find Nico being carried by them. "Nico! What happened" I feel tears beginning to form.

"He was overrun by some Minotaur's on the West flank. We were able to rescue him, before... you know" Miranda tells me. I can see many cuts found across her body, and she's breathing heavily.

"Miranda you should take some time to rest and recover"

"That's not possible, my friends are dying outside and to sit here and do nothing would be an insult."

"Okay, but takes some ambrosia when heading out". She nods and begins to run towards the infirmary.

'Athena. Mother, please give me the wisdom to deal with all this... I need you'. I can feel a hand gently lay on my shoulder and I turn and find Selena.

"Annabeth, it's going to be alright okay" she engulfs me into a hug. I begin to tear up 'Annabeth this is no time to break down'I scold myself. "We need Percy"

"I know. Only he can end all this." she tells me.

~A Horn Is Sounded

I know that sound.

The Hunters! Thalia!

I take off running outside and I can see many campers laying on the floor lifeless. All of them my friends. I knew them when they first arrived in camp. There is too much death.

"Annabeth! My sisters are here to help" Thalia came running towards me and I hugged her.

"Thank the gods you and the hunters came. We're barely holding them back."

"My hunters already rushing towards the battlefield, swords and bows drawn. They'll show the boys here how a true warriors fight" she says proudly and I smile.

"Good. Lets go and meet them at the front" I draw out my sword and dagger, we both sprint.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------