Fits Feels.... 'Cause I Can.

Fits sighed, pushing his hair back and opening the doors to the school

Fits sighed, pushing his hair back and opening the doors to the school. He headed straight to his classroom, seting everything on his desk. After a few minutes his favorite student, Lexie, walks in.

"M-Mr. Barrant! You're finally back...!"

Fits smiled, looking to the girl in front of him. "Lexie... I told you. Call me Philip. That is my name, after all."

Lexie nodded, taking a seat in the front. After her more students trickled in, all taking their respective seats.

"Good morning, everyone." Fits' voice rose above the classroom. "As you all know, I've been quite busy the past two weeks but I won't bore you with the details. Today I would like to discuss the topic of life and death."

He turned to the board, writing 'LIFE' and 'DEATH' on apposing sides. He drew flowers (all exreamly detailed) around life, and wings around death. He drew a line in between, using the length of the chalk to make it thicker.

"What defines life and death? How do we know if someone died in peace, or far.... far to early?"

He hummed, taping the chalk lightly. "So, what do you think? The brilliant minds if this generation?"

One girl raised her hand. "Philip, you speak as if you've experienced this."

Fits tossed her a butterscotch, humming. "I have recently, yes. Good observation, Alexandra."

The girl caught it, and put it in her jacket pocket. A particularly bright boy spoke from the back of the room. "Mr. Barrant... The difference between life and seat is the calling each requires. During life you never have a set time of death, but after death you rise, no matter religion. Your spirit is called somewhere else. In life there are billions of possibilities for a single day. Weither positive or negative."

"Thank you, James. Your explanation fits quite well. I want you all to ponder upon life for a while. Give it a good, long, thought. Tell me what you'd like to do with it. If you died on this Friday, what would you do? Write a list, and/or essay on the subject and turn it in on Wendsday. Thank you all for your time."

Everyone filed out, the next wave of classes starts. It was the same so each each time. Each question. All different explanations.

At the end of the day, when Fits was finally home, he thought. He thought long and hard just like he told his students. Maybe it was ment to be this way for him and Delilah.... Wait... Delilah and him. Wrong grammar.

He took another sip of... What was he drinking? Oh right... That cider thing from Ikea he loved so much... Yeah.

Ew. The can is wet. He wiped his hand off on his pants, staring at the cieling. If it was meant to be this way, why was it so short? There were so many things they wanted to do. They agreed to have a kid... They were going to have a kid! Fits felt his eyes fill with tears as her blinked. Some ran down his cheek but it was licked off his face.

"Wh- Oh... Max. Hey boy." Fits pet the Golden Retriever's head. Max snuggled up to Fits, almost spilling his drink. "You're lucky she loved you so much. I still want that Bermiese..."
(555 words at Bermiese!!)

Max tilted his head, wining at the mention of his beloved Delilah.

"I know... I miss her too." Fits sat up, scratching the dogs head. "I miss her too." He choked back a sod as he clung to his dog. The one Delilah wanted. The one she named. Max was hers. Not his.

Fits sobbed into Max's shrink coat, clinging to him further. He missed her so much. He wanted her back. He wanted his kid. He just wanted everyone back. He just wanted someone to love him as much as he lived them again. (Aside from Max)

Suddenly his phone rung, snapping Fits out of the sobbing mess he had become. He picked it up with shaky hands and held his phone up.

"H-hey, James..."

(Want me to do another part? Lemme know in the comments!!) Also I'm really tired and didn't proof read. Beware of Typos.