Spider boy

"I'm home!" Milo called into the small New York apartment, his voice bouncing off the walls slightly. "Mom?" He calls again, setting his keys on the kitchen counter with a small jingle.
Milo's mother emerges from a small hallway, wiping her hands on a towel.
"You're home early," she commented, ruffling Milo's hair and giving him a kiss on the forehead.
"Yeah." He smiles. "The pool was closed today so I had to skip on laps. You been up to something?" He jumps up onto a barstool, dropping his bag and resting one of his elbows on the counter. "It smells good."
His mom hums, Turing back to a bowl resting on the other side of the kitchen. "Thought maybe I'd try one of the new recipes in that book we got last week."
"Cool. Let me know if you need help, I'm off to do homework." Milo gave his mom a quick kiss before running off.

Milo droped one of his books onto his desk. The book made a heavy this, and Milo internally cringed at how this it was. He flipped it open, searching for page 253 before turing to his computer and typing out some bullet points.
This history paper was due in a week, but Milo was gonna be damned if he wasn't going to get a head start on it. He put in his ear buds, tuning out the world in exchange for soothing beats and words he can never get just right. He mumbled the words he was typing, adding different inflections to test which ones worked the best.
Suddenly, something felt off.
Milo glanced around his room, spotting a small area, made a continuously shifting back dots. Be backed away slowly, webbing his suit over to him. The black area grew, and he felt a slight pulling sensation on his legs.
"What the-"
Before he could finish Milo was sucked into the portal, tossed into the multiverse.

Lololol this is stupid goodnight
Probs not cannon either