Victor ur emo son is traumatized

Hey so... I can't remember if I proofread this. Read with caution?

It's been months since Yurio's accident. Victor barely knows anything, and the media even less. According to Yakov, when Victor asked, Yurio had practically begged him not to tell Victor, or anyone else for the matter, anything.

"Look, I'm only going to tell you this," Yakov sighed, and Victor could quite clearly see Yakov pinching the bride of his nose. "Yuri is scheduled to go back on the ice this month. I'll call you when we know an exact date."

"Spasibo," Victor muttered quickly, already planning to clear his calendar for the whole month. He may have never been particularly close with Yurio, but he knows the boy well enough. Plus, Victor remembers his first accident. He doesn't ever want anyone to go through that alone.

"One more thing, Vicor," Yakov says, and Victor immediately stops his train of thought. "The last thing he wants is pity; especially form you of all people. I know you don't mean it, but please watch what you say. Be aware."

"Of course," Victor says. "I'll do my best. I'll see you soon."

With that, Vicor hung up, already heading off to inform Yuri that they were going to be traveling back to St. Petersburg. Thankfully, he was met with no resistance.

Damn. What are these feelings? Yuris never felt like this before. He's all shaky, and he can't focus. There's an impending sense of doom following his every step into the locker room. Is he... scared? He couldn't be, right? He had nothing to be afraid of, he's better than what happened--he has to be better. He's praying he's better.

Was putting on his skates always such a nightmare? They're either too tight or too lose, he's done them like five times now. Can't they just fucking sort themselves out? Damn it! Yuri wants to scream.

The hair falling into his face gets more aggravating by the second until he's ready to pull it straight out of his scalp. His close feel too tight. The gloves feel weird. He's suffocating.

Yurio wasn't difficult for Victor to locate. He sat on a bench, aggressively trying his skates. At first, he thought that Yurio was just eager to get out on the ice, but then he saw how badly the boy's hands were shaking. Victor's heart sank. He looks terrified.

Ok. Time to put on your special soft voice that you use for Yuri, Victor thought to himself. He takes a deep breath and strides over to Yurio.

"Hey, Yuri," He chirped, physically restraining himself from calling the by Yurio. He could never quite tell if he was actually bothered by the name or not, and Victor was deciding t play it as safe as he can.

"Dobryy den," Yurio muttered. Huh, that's odd. Yurio would never use such a formal greeting. Concerned, Victor sat down next to Yurio, effectively startling him.

"AA! WHAT THE FUCK!? Don't just sneak up on people like that you could really fucking scare someone!" Yurio accused, jumping back a few centimeters.

"I said hello, and you replied," Victor said, keeping his voice steady. It seemed to work a little, at least, because Yurio immediately deflated and dropped his accusing fingers.

"Sory, I was just... spacing out." Yurio shrugged, casting his gaze to the floor. "Hey. You didn't come here just to see me, did you?"

"No, of course not!" Victor, 100% did. "Yuri's student Minami has an event in the area, and I thought I'd stop by and say hi to everyone again while I was here."