Questions

featuring @Jamie-IsCool 's characters Corrie & Dylan

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milo coughed, taking a moment to sit down and collect himself. His chest was heaving with deep breaths and he wanted nothing more than to get this stupid mask off, but he couldn't with the crowd around him. He was still on thin ice with the NY police force, and in knowing that they'd want him to answer questions he resisted the urge to web off to the apartment.

In-between breathes he noticed someone approach him. Someone that he quickly recognized as the owner of a popular theory blog about him. They cautiously approached him, with their male accomplice trailing close behind, shouting something about Danny Devito. They gave him a soft smack on the arm before clearing their throat.

"Hello," they stated, sticking their hand out. "My name is Corie, and this is Dylan. I'd like to ask you some questions?"

Milo smiled under his mask. He let out a breath, standing up and placing a hand on his hip, readying his Spider-Man hero persona. "Spider-Man. You run that theory blog, right?" He quickly shook their hand, as not seem rude but also avoid the comments about his hands feeling weird.

Corrie's eyes lit up behind their large round glasses. "You know about it?"

"Yep. Ask away, Corrie."

They smiled, pulling out a small card with what Milo assumes has some questions written on it. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees Dylan subtly pointing his phone at him and Corrie.

"Ok so um... this might be an odd question but... why? Why do you do what you do? What made you put on the suit one day and become Spiderman? When made you decide to just start saving a bunch of people, despite the fact that so many disliked you?"

Milo hummed. "Well, I was given these powers. I don't think I was supposed to have them but I just thought... now I have this ability to help people. To save people. And, if I don't, and something happens, that's on me. Because I could have done something, but I didn't. Plus, I've lost people in my life. I think we all have, in some way. If I could prevent that, for even one person, I'd say it's a job well done. Wish it paid though."

"Wow.. um. Thank you." Corrie smiled. "One more?"

"Sure."

"What are your motivations? Like, overall."

"Well uh," Milo scratched at his cheek. "Pretty similar to why I started this in the first place. But, now, I get to look forward to this." Milo gestured around, "I get to look forward to strengthening my relationship with the police, meeting new people. Talking to them." Milo smiled at Corie, even if they couldn't see it. "Anything else?"

"WHAT ARE YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THE THEORY THAT YOU ARE DANNY DEVITO!?" Dylan suddenly shouted. "ALSO, WHAT ARE YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THE 'SPIDER-MAN WEBS ARE MADE FROM' THREADS??"

"God I wish I was Danny Devito," Dylan sighed, tilting his head towards the sky.

"Damnit," Dylan mumbled.

"And uh, the Twitter threads about my webs? Fun, but not even close. They're actually made out of my tears compressed together to create a thick enough substance to keep me from falling to my doom every day."

"Haha, mood."

A policeman let out a "spidey!" in Milo's general direction from a distance, catching his attention. His head snapped to look over, seeing an officer who was trying to flag him down. "Alright, I have to go talk to a few officers now, but it was a pleasure talking to you two. I hope this help with your blog!" Milo called, already half-skipping over to the crowd of officers.

Corie waved, smiling wide, causing their cheeks to push up their glasses slightly.

"Dude we just had a fucking conversation with Spider-Man." Dylan stated.

h... hey jazz you should uh.... *cough* draw something from this cuz it'd be really cute in your style and i hope i didn't butcher ur characters