4

EMILYS P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open to be met with a white ceiling which made my heart beat fast and causing me to fly up from my lying down position only to realise I was laid in my bed at my grandmas house.

I took a deep breath, I can't keep getting scared for every time I wake up I will be in that horrible hospital room, trapped again.

It's been two days since over got back, two whole days since that lady had gave me that phone and I called my parents, two days since I've seen him.

I shivered at the thought as the doctors words rang through my head like they have done for the past two days "He's going to find you Emily" , I shook my head as if I was physically trying to get the thoughts out of my brain, I felt as if it was all I was thinking about recently.

I sighed throwing my legs over the edge of the bed and holding my chest, it had gotten worse as the days went by, as soon as we got back to England I was arranged to see a doctor.

And in fact as soon as I returned to my grandmas house the first thing my parents decided to do was to book the earliest flights back to England, which was tomorrow afternoon. I couldn't say I wasn't happy I mean I got what I wanted to go back to England but it came at a cost, I can barely step outside now without being paranoid that someone was watching me.

The last two days have been a blur honestly, I've been questioned by the police three times now and I repeat the same things over and over again, I told them where I thought the house was but they searched but hadn't found it yet, my mind was foggy that day.

I opened the bedroom door before slowly wrapping my arms around myself and walking downstairs stopping just aside the kitchen door which was slightly open so I could hear the conversation going on between my parents and my grandma.

"It was the Alpha, that's what she said, she must have trespassed on their land that's why they held her captive, we need to get her out of here as soon as possible, I've heard stories about him and trust me he always gets what he wants" My grandmas voice explained.

She knows him? She knows the man that took me, why hasn't she told the police about him? What has she been lying about.

"We will keep a close eye on her, the little lassie is frightened to even go to sleep at night" My dad sighed.

I gulped hard, they are acting as if they know who took me, if so why haven't they told the police? There was something that that are hiding from me.

I turned around before walking towards the stairs and sitting down pulling my knees up to my chest, soon I will be back home and won't have to worry about him coming to get me, I'll be far away from here and I'll never come back.

I place my hand on my chest to try and soothe the pain, I've been taking tablets but nothing seems to get rid of it, it seems as though time passes it only gets worse.

*****

"Em?" Kyle asked as he clicked his fingers in front of my face snapping me back to reality as I stared out the window of the living room.

"Mmh" I mumbled turning my head to look at him to see that his eyebrows were furrowed and wrinkles had appeared on his forehead.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded turning back to look at the window, my mind was swarming with what I heard grandma and my parents talk about this morning, why hadn't the police not found the house I was in? I gave them details for where I ran, they should have found it by now.