32

"Emily slow down! My bones may withstand a crash but yours sure as hell won't" Fours voice laced with seriousness exclaimed as his large hands was placed on top of my ones taking control of the wheel for himself as I jammed my foot into the break the impact causing the car to skid forward.

"Fuck me, I thought you said you had a bit of experience" Four continued shaking his head as his hand reached over pulling the keys out of the ignition preventing me from causing any more damage.

"I was barley even going ten miles per hour! These cars are different to English ones" I defended my 'awful' driving skills that honestly he was blowing out of proportion. It wasn't my fault that the last time I sat behind a wheel was almost a year ago and it was only in a golf cart.

It was now only twenty minutes into my so called driving lesson which Four promised to take me on last night after the eventful day yesterday. I looked at him rolling my eyes as he shook his head as if he couldn't believe I was that bad as I reached my hand over attempting to grab the keys out of his hand.

"Baby I told you, slow. This is your first time ever behind a wheel, I don't want you crashing into any of the fences and ruining my truck" Four teased although kept the seriousness in his voice as he leant back in the seat beside me which in his truck was one big long one, as he resistantly handed over the keys.

I gripped onto the wheel, for at least ten minutes before even stepping foot inside the car Four stood explaining that this truck was not only a truck. It was a machine or something like that and if it came out with a scratch I wouldn't even get to look at it again.

"Crash? Where? We are in the middle of a bloody field! Good to see you care more at the state of your car than me" I narrowed my eyes looking over at him to which he just shook his head his hand reaching up to my cheek and forcing it back around to look at the 'road' ahead.

"Don't get jealous now Emily" Fours deep voice breathed out as I felt his heat from his body radiate towards my own making me want to shift around, his hot breath was on my neck and between that and him screaming directions I couldn't concentrate.

I took a deep breath attempting to ignore the fact that today Four was wearing the tightest white t shirt I have ever seen, his muscles literally ripping threw so when I looked that's all I could see. The last few days that's all I could think about and I needed to knock it out of my head. I shouldn't be falling this fast. He's unpredictable. And not to mention he's a bloody animal, I needed to remind myself nothing had changed.

"Okay slowly lift your leg" Fours hand landed on my leg attempting to help only for me to stare down and lift my leg suddenly the car jerking once again.

I groaned anger rising in me as I raised my hand slapping the steering wheel, this happened almost every bloody time I tried to start this truck, I'm sure it was the car and not me.

"That's it, I'm not driving again. I'm done." I sighed in frustration reaching over to unbuckle the seatbelt that was strapped around me, the only thing preventing me from not jerking forward with the he car every second.

"You need patience love, you won't be able to drive in five minutes, you need practice
I can't bring you out tomorrow I'm stuck in training all day I can see if Dylan can" Four

My thoughts haven't drifted to Dylan since a few days ago, there was so much I wanted to yell at him, why did he have to go and ruin things. I trusted Dylan, he was like my bloody brother yet even thinking about being in the same room as him at the Moment made me want to be sick, I don't think I could look at him the same.