14

EMILYS P.O.V

"She's not going to find out yet, she's not ready, I just got her to trust me and I'm not going to loose it yet. I'll tell her when the bond will have to be completed" Fours voice spoke laced with annoyance

"We need you, the pack needs you. The wolves haven't been trained in weeks, there has been wolves running close to the border there have been so many new shifters-" Another strange voice rambled on.

"Don't tell me how to run my own pack, the wolves should be training by themselves, the wolves running close to the borders are nothing to worry about, the new shifters should be mature enough to handle it on there own. She needs me and I'm not leaving her until I'm certain she's ready. Get out before she wakes up" Fours voice loudly interrupted the other voice.

"Yes Alpha, oh and Dylan will be here soon, I thought I'll let you know" The other voice said in a much quieter voice before a few seconds later The door was slammed shut.

There wasn't one thing that happened in the last few minutes that I understood, I thought I was coming to terms with where I was. What was shifters? He trains dogs? What am I not ready to find out yet, why am I not ready?

I took a deep breath before opening my eyes readjusting quickly to the light as the only light that was provided was from a lamp which stood in the corner.

"Sleep well?" Fours voice interrupted the silence as I sat up in the bed.

He emerged from his wardrobe wearing black jogging bottoms and a black t-shirt, his hair was wet and he carried a small towel over his shoulder as he made his way over to my side of the bed leaning against the wall.

I nodded, for the first time since I've been here I felt like I could actually fall asleep, I didn't have to wait until I heard his soft snores until I could fall asleep which sometimes I felt like I wouldn't hear for hours.

"How much did you hear of all that?" He questioned folding his arms over one another.

"Of what?" I lied diverting my eyes from him to the silky black duvet that covered half of my body. How did he know that I was awake?

"Don't play stupid with me, I know when you're lying" He sighed before unfolding his arms and picking up his lazily spread body and standing up to his large full height.

"Breakfast, now" He continued.

I sighed in relief, I was glad he let it go, but I knew that it wouldn't be that easy he was going to bring it up again.

********

"You need to eat more than that Emily, you have practically eat nothing since you've been here. I can't have you bloody weak now can I" Four argued as he took one look at my plate.

I followed his eyes down at my plate which continued a apple, I wasn't really a breakfast person I can't really eat as soon as I get up.

"I don't like breakfast" I mumbled picking up the knife that lay on the counter beside me.

He didn't reply but I felt his gaze on me as I attempted to cut open the apple, I sliced threw the apple eventually with the bluntest knife I have every used, I felt like a child again when o was only allowed to use a kid knife.

"Here" His voice broke the silence after a couple of minutes, causing me to look up at him to see that he had made scrambled eggs and was holding out the pan towards me.

"Don't deny it, just eat a little bit" He sighed taking my plate which was now empty spooning out a large quantity of the scrambled eggs, I'm not sure he knew what little meant.

I sighed picking up my fork stabbing it into a piece before raising it into my mouth, As soon as it entered my mouth and I began chewing I wanted to spit it out. It felt and tasted of rubber.

I sealed the peace in my mouth and continued to play around with the rest of it, I'm pretty sure if I ate any more I would get food poisonous.

"Stop playing with your food" He ordered looking over at my plate to see that in five minutes nothing had changed.

"It tastes like rubber" I mumbled pushing the plate away from me.

He looked down at me as he stood behind the counter making something for his breakfast, I'm not sure what he was making but I'm sure anything would taste better than those eggs.

"Fair enough" He replied taking the plate of eggs from me and making his way over to the bin scrapping the left over food into it before putting the plate in the sink which was becoming to full to even set things into anymore.

"Want to do the dishes?" He asked turning around to face me once again.

********

"Can we go on a walk?" I asked breaking the silence as I rolled around to face Four who was doing some sort of work out on the ground, he had been doing push ups for the last five minutes. I can't even do one.

"No" He breathed out continuing to look down while doing his push ups.

"Can I go on a walk? Up and down the hall" I questioned sitting up in the bed.

I had been threw all the channels twice on the TV, there was a movie I did want to watch but I decided to leave it to later on so that I could watch it before I went to bed.

"Leave the door open, I mean it don't go in any other room" He replied for a brief second stopping and looking up at me.

I nodded quickly and sprung of the bed pulling open the bedroom door letting it stay open before I took down the long hallway in a fast walk.

I hadn't moved my legs this much in weeks, I forgot what the outside felt like. I missed the was the wind used to blow but I didn't miss the way it would always leave my hair I'm complete knots.

I turned to walk back in the direction of the bedroom when I heard a soft ding and the sound of the steel elevator doors pushing themselves open.

"Brother I'm here" A low pitched man yelled as he strode out of the elevator, tall, dark hair, had muscle and looked similar to Four.

His eyes instantly met with mine lighting up slightly as he took a few steps towards me "You must be Emily, it's great to finally know my brother has found his-" The man began speaking.

"Dylan" Fours voice interrupted as I heard his heavy footsteps as he came striding down the hall to stand a few steps away from the other man his shoulder blocking my view slightly.

"I've missed you brother" The other man grinned reaching out a fist and slightly pushing Fours bare bicep.

Brother?