27

EMILYS P.O.V

I was a mate, I had a mate and not the friend type of mate i had the type of one who you were destined to be with for the rest of your life paired together by some sort of fate that you had no choice to take part it.

Human or not if you had a mate then you could say goodbye to your family, your plans for the rest of your life and really having any sort of control over any decision you now made.

That's what Four did to me, he took me away from everyone I knew and loved, he kept me locked up in his room for months without even mentioning the fact that by the way I'm a werewolf. He ruined all my plans I had for my future, finishing school applying to university I will never get to experience. Driving for the first time, crashing my parents car for the first time, getting rejected from university I will never get to do. I'm stuck with him and it's not the case anymore where in my brain I thought that he had mental problems and had kidnapped me out of spite, still questioning that. But now instead of dreaming for the day I would get out I know that I can never leave him, he was the rest of my life.

Four probably didn't like it at first either I mean he was probably disappointed at having a human mate, maybe that's why he was so harsh to me. His whole life he had this idea of having a strong mate, someone who wanted this life and then I was thrown there.

I should feel upset, sad and I did for the first couple of hours but then my anger set in, at Dylan, Four and my grandma. She is had to known that they were both wolves and how she allowed me to come visit in the first place knowing the risk that she was taking surprised me. Dylan, I thought he would of at least let something out about the secret life he lived and Four, I spent twenty four hours with him, I feel stupid for not noticing.

The feelings I felt towards him, the Sparks whenever he would touch me, the butterflies I would feel in the pit of my stomach every time I looked at him, it wasn't me, it wasn't my fault it was the mate pull.

Even now, I should feel happy that I was away from him that for once he wasn't breathing down my neck but all I wanted was for him to wrap his arms around me and his breathing calm me down. Just knowing his presence was near made me feel protected and now that he wasn't here I felt exposed.

I shook my head angry at myself, it wasn't me that wanted four it was the mate pull. Thoughts of him consumed me but I couldn't let this stupid mate thing get the better of me. It changed nothing, Four still snatched me from my room and did all those horrible things to me, he wasn't doing it out of love all he wanted was his mate.

I groaned as a pounding pain erupted from my head as I pulled Myself out of the bed that I had just spent most of the day in. Damon and Ali had came up a few times just checking up on me giving me food. I made my way over to the window staring out st all the people or wolves that wandered about the grass.

I wondered if all packs were like this, what was Fours like?

"Emily, you haven't left your room all day Damon just informed me are you alright?" Toms voice surprised me as I spun around to see him leaning against the wall, I didn't even hear him come in.

I still wasn't sure on Tom yet, he seemed nice I mean he did give E a bed in his house, give me clothes and food but I couldn't shake off the fact that his presence made my skin crawl.

"I'm fine just tired" I lied, I wasn't fine and I defiantly wasn't tried. How could someone possible be fine after there whole world was just flipped upside down. How could someone be fine when they have just realised that there kidnapper is basically their husband.