38

EMILY'S P.O.V

"You scared me" I barley managed to get out in a sentence as he had now released his grip on me and was now fumbling around on the ground in search of the key he had made me drop.

"Shit, I didn't mean to sneak up on you" His voice sounded different, deeper or something as he now straightened up to his full height. I couldn't make out his facial expressions in the dark night but I could just imagine his small smirk playing on his lips.

I shook my head taking in a deep breath, of almost relief. Part of me was happy to see him, know that after what happened he was still okay. However, my relief was soon washed away by panic, no doubt in less than ten minutes Four would be here.

"Are you stupid? Are you trying to get yourself killed?" My voice now sounded like thunder in the silent air as I attempted to lean forward and push his shoulders.

"I-" He began, as he caught my hands that were trying to hit him using it to pull me towards him.

"Four is going to be here soon, please Dylan leave. Do you not remember what happened?, are you full of something?" My mined raced as I was now shouting at Dylan, if Four wasn't going to kill him before he defiantly would now.

"Calm down Emily" He breathed out as he sounded like he was suppressing a laughter at my claims.

"What are you honestly laughing at" I snapped pulling my hands away from his crossing them over my body as now the cold air had hit me, my previous numb feeling of being potentially kidnapped had faded.

"I just missed you" His laughing was now gone and his arms were now wrapped around my body, his heat warming my shivering body as I felt his hot breath down my neck. I felt myself lean into him as I took a deep breath, nothing had changed, he was still the same Dylan.

After a few seconds of forgetting the situation and remembering how when I was stuck up in that room, not having a notion where I was, why I was there or that I was surrounded by wolves, Dylan was there. He kept my company and when he did something to protect me I took my anger out on him.

"Hey, hey" I felt Dylan's warm fingers rub my face as I realised tears were now spilling out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry. You have to go" I pushed his hands off my face as I turned on my heel, he was okay and that was all that mattered, and he needed to get as far away as possible.

"Emily" Dylan's voice shouted after me as I turned my head to see his Silhouette holding out his arm towards me, the key.

******

"Four has just rang me Emily, he will be here in five minutes" My grandma called from the bottom of the stairs as I peaked my head out of the bathroom door.

After a ten minute shouting from my grandma I realised I would only have a few minutes to change my clothes before Four would get here, I read that werewolves can instantly know the smell of another werewolf and I wanted to make sure there was no trace of Dylan on me.

I looked at my reflection in my mirror rubbing my puffy red eyes at an attempt to look like I hadn't been crying, grandma claims that she didn't notice I was outside the gate literally shouting at someone, however I don't know if I believe her.