23

EMILYS P.O.V

"Dylan" I screeched my hands coming up and
pushing on his chest so I could fully examine him to make sure I wasn't just imagining him here.

He was alive, he was actually still breathing. I was almost certain Four had killed his own brother, now he seemed a little more less like the serial kidnapper person type.

"Pop my ear drums then love" He smiled grabbing ahold of my arms pushing me towards him before squeezing me like I felt my organs were going to come out of my mouth.

Fours breath quickened behind me as I felt his warm hand land on my shoulder "Here take this down to the first room on the left" He instructed as I turned to face him and grab the suitcase that was in his hand.

I sighed making my way out of the kitchen quickly flashing my head over my shoulder to see that they were talking but I couldn't hear a word they were saying, they always talked in such low voices when they didn't want me to hear what they were saying.

I pushed open the door once I reached it to reveal a bedroom, which contained a double bed, a small wardrobe and a lamp in the corner.

I plonked the suitcase onto the bed sitting down next to it. I didn't know what to think now, Dylan was alive and as amazing as it was I now longer had a reason to hate Four, well other for the fact that he did kidnap me away from my family, practically ruined my life and probably scared me for life. On the other hand I had plenty of other reasons to hate him.

****

About an hour or so later after I had planned what my life had come to, stared out the window at the never ending amount of green and packed away the items of clothing in the case I pulled open the bedroom door and made my way back down to the kitchen.

"You finished unpacking? I was gonna go and get you but I figured you'd want to take you time. I'm the mean time I attempted to make food but it didn't go so well, so today it's noodles" Dylan rambled on as soon as I sat down on one of the bar stools.

"Where's Four?" I questioned looking around, I couldn't help think that this place was too quite.

"He has some business to attend to for a few days love, looks like your stuck with me" He explained looking up and smiling as he stirred the pot of noddles that was already steaming up.

He had left? He left me alone with Dylan of all people in the middle of wherever the hell I am right now without so much as a heads up. I sighed shaking my head I shouldn't care that he didn't even say goodbye but the out feeling that had now settled in the bottom of my stomach told me otherwise.

"Grab some plates in the drawer, I'm starving" He instructed before taking the sauce pan filled with noodles over to the counter top. I stood onto my tippy toes looking in the bowl to see plain noddles that looked around five years out of date.

"I'm not eating that" I refused pulling out one plate for him and pushing it over to him.

"You have a better idea? None of us are Gordon Ramsey's so in order for Four not to kill me I will physically force these noodles down your throat" He sighed attempting to keep a serious face before his laughter erupted at the end as he poured the noddles into the bowl the boiling water splashing everywhere.

I shook my head a small smile on my face before making my way over to the sofa and plopping myself down, I wasn't really hungry, the tablets I had to take made me feel like I was gonna throw up so I'd rather not take the risk.