19

EMILYS P.O.V

"No chance" He chuckled to himself as if what he took what is said as a joke. All I asked if we could go exploring, I even told him that he could come with me and he thought I was joking?

"Then I'll not speak to you" I shot back, I knew he hated it when I refused to speak to him which I was on the verge on right now.

"Cool" He passed me off not bothering to look up from his phone screen as he leaned over the kitchen table. I don't think I'd bloody remember how to use one it's been that long, I use to not be able to go without my phone for an hour. It's been like months and I haven't went crazy yet, almost.

"Four! Listen to me!" I exclaimed slamming down the glass of water onto the surface causing some of the water to go flying out and land in puddles around the table.

"What do you want now? Can't you go take a nap or something, today's my day off don't bother me" He sighed his voice raising slightly as he wiped away the spilt water with his sleeve

It's a first that he doesn't want me around him, usually he's breathing down my neck every second of everyday and now suddenly I'm bothering him. He bothers me all the time and I can't do a single thing about it, next time he wants to do something hell get what's coming to him

"Oh bloody hell, sorry for bothering you. Maybe I would be less annoying if I could go home" I exclaimed pulling myself of the barstool and making my way over to the door.

"Apology accepted" He replied.

What a inconsiderate twat, first when I suggest going outside for a walk he completely laughs it of like its a joke now he's telling me I'm annoying? For one he kidnapped me, two he's probably killed his brother, three he's probably preparing to sell me on the black web.

"I'm kidding" He mumbled as I swung the door open, his eyes finally leaving his phone as he shoved it into his back pocket. That'sill the first time this morning the phones been out of his hands.

"You take everything so seriously loosen up a bit" He stated raising himself from the seat he hadn't left all morning.

"Me? Loosen up. Your the most uptight person I know" I exclaimed causing him to raise his eyebrows and a small smirk to form on his face. Four was the definition of uptight, he couldn't take a joke took everything I said seriously.

"Says the girl that can't sleep without a light, refuses to watch anything over a fifteen rated movie on Netflix, scared of using a permanent marker because your afraid it won't come off-" He mocked taking steps towards me.

"Okay okay, well your so bloody needy, you need me to be in the same room with you practically at all times, you don't even let me look the bathroom door when I shower-" I began, f he was going to call out me I was going to do the same.

"I'll admit that, but I wouldn't call it needy as such more like-" He trailed off.

"Over controlling wanker" I finished smiling proudly that I came up with that one, one point to me.

*******

"There's been a pool all this time!" I exclaimed attempting to pry his large hand of mine so I could move closer to the almost clear water.

My eyes wandered around the large swimming pool, taking a few steps into the cold room I noticed that near the side of the pool was a jacuzzi which was radiating steam, a mini bar was located at the side of the room. Multiple deck chairs were placed at the sides of the pool, this was likea mini resort.