11

EMILYS P.O.V

His grip loosened on the mans neck until it had unwrapped completely and the man had fallen to the ground his hands reaching up to his own neck as he breathed heavily.

The room was silent apart from the heavy breathing, I could feel eyes burning into the side of my head but my eyes were focused on a pair of gold ones that were staring through me.

His boot covered feet loudly stomped on the ground as he began taking long strides towards me. Why did I have to open my mouth? I didn't know that boy, he's probably just like Four, a kidnapper.

My eyes left his as my eyes desperately searched those in the crowd who stared blankly at Four, none of them made an attempt to move or to stop him they remained glued to the ground.

I felt his large warm hand grip onto my arm tightly causing my head to snap up towards his. His face bent down so that it was now at level with mine, I could feel his heavy breaths fan my face as his body radiated warmth towards me.

"I told you not to speak" His voice calmly whispered into my ear, his lips grazing it slightly.

I turned my head to the side, I didn't want to look at him every time I did it only reminded me of the situation I was in, the way I was never going to see my family again, how stupid I was to think I was safe.

"Look at me" He growled his other hand reaching up to grab my jaw holding it tightly twisting it so that I had no other choice than to face him.

I bit my lip as I felt my eyes become stingy, this was probably the end. I had annoyed him to many times, he was going to get fed up and just get rid of me.

I knew this would turn out like this but I thought it would be much later, I didn't know that at seventeen I would die. I haven't even left school yet, I'll never get married or have children.

The other men in the room weren't making a sound, I couldn't see them past fours shoulders but my guess was they were watching the display that was taking place in front of them.

"Get out" He spoke loudly his eyes not leaving mine as I closed mine tightly maybe if I try hard enough I will make myself believe I'm not in this situation, I'm not about to be killed that I'm back home in England moaning about the bad weather.

Footsteps could be heard and a few seconds later the door slammed shut, that's it I'm alone with him now. There's no one to protect me from him, no one to help me escape from this monster.

"Open your eyes" He ordered.

I stood still not moving, he wasn't going to get what he wanted, if he was going to kill me it would be better sooner than later.

"When can you see that I'm not going to hurt you" His voice raised slightly as his hot breath fanned my cheek.

I felt a tingle shoot through the side of my cheek where I could feel his hand gently rub over. I turned my face the other way my eyes still shut, I couldn't stand his hand touching me when I know what they have done before to other people.

"Why do you keep ignoring the feelings, they are only going to get stronger Emily. I can't have you acting like this now, especially not in front of my men" He sighed as his hand trailed down to my hair pulling on the strands slightly as he wrapped them around his large hand.