9

EMILYS P.O.V

"She panicked, I had to do something" A familiar deep voice sounded.

"Giving her a large dose of penicillin wasn't your best move Alpha, she's human remember?" A robotic like voice replied the voice sounding agitated.

A loud growl erupted from only a few feet away from me, the growl radiated throughout I could feel the floor shaking.

I felt my eyes flutter open as my eyes roamed around the room trying to find the source of the noise, my head was pounding against my skull so hard it only made the growl seem louder.

My eyes landed on the corner of the room when I spotted him, Four his large tan hand wrapped around a neck, the doctors neck as he held him above the ground without effort as the doctor kicked his legs furiously.

"Stop" I croaked out my voice quiet, the doctors face was turning a shade of purple, if four didn't stop now he would kill him.

Immediately Fours face snapped towards me his eyes widening as his grip loosened on the doctors neck and let go as the doctor fell to the ground in a crumple.

He walked towards me taking long strides until he stopped at the bed, his eyes was golden shinning in the dim room before he reached his long tan hand out and placed it on my forehead.

I pushed my head away from his hand ignoring the sparks that erupted, if he was so easily able to do that to the doctor, who was also well built why wouldn't he do it to me?

"I'm sorry" His deep voice broke the silence.

I ignored his voice, and glanced over at the doctor that had now managed to get to his two feet as he straightened his tie and brushed himself of as if nothing had happened to him.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as his eyes caught mine for a brief second, his eyes were laced with sadness and worry as he walked towards the door, quickly opening it before it shut with a bang.

"Do you feel okay?" He asked leaning his hands on the barriers of the hospital bed, his blue eyes staring into my own brown ones.

Do I feel okay? He actually is asking me if I'm okay? Did he care if I was okay when he snatched me out of my bedroom in the middle of the night, did he care if I was okay when he refuses to tell me what's going on, why I am here?

"You almost killed him" I mumbled taking my eyes of his staring at the white sheets that covered half of my body.

"I wasn't going to kill him, he overstepped his boundaries, he needed to know his place" His voice loud and stern.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, overstepped his boundaries? Even so almost choking him to death doesn't justify his actions. What did this man even want with me? What if I ever overstepped my boundaries, would he do the same to me?

"Listen Emily, you don't ask questions. I'll be nice but trust me don't you dare think you can speak to me like that for one minute, even if you are a human" His voice rose as his face leant down closer towards my own.

I swallowed hard, even if I was a human? Was this guy immortal or something because I'm pretty aware that there is only such things as humans in this world, this guy must be delusional.

"Now you need your rest, the doctor will be back soon to check up on you" He spoke before returning to his full height and taking a few steps over to a chair that was close to the bed and pulling himself down into it.

I turned my gaze away from his onto the white wall in front of me, rest, how could I possibly rest when the guy next to me could possible choke me to death in my sleep?