41

FOURS P.O.V

She's a girl, a human, still in school and you expect her to marry me in three weeks when she only just found out about the werewolf's? I'm Alpha of this pack and if I want more time I will get it" I felt my voice rising as my chest pushed up and down as I tried my best to restrain myself from jumping over the table.

"Alpha, it was your choice not to tell the girl about the wolves and you were aware of the marriage traditions in this pack for months. The time is up and we have gave you extensions, this decision is ours" One of the elders spoke only adding to my rising anger as I began to rise of my seat my hands shaking from the rage.

I felt Finn, my beta, hand place on my shoulder as he attempted to rein me in from my rage reminding me that physically if I was too hurt one of them it wouldn't be good. Yes I was Alpha but they were the council, I had no control over the traditions.

I looked at them before I shook my head leaving the room, Finn following behind as he tried to assure me that it would be fine.

"I've already did so much shit to her, and they aren't going to change their mind. I'm going to have to do something you should have seen the look on her face when she told me she knew" I sighed blurring out Finns attempts to make it seem better.

"Four, when you think of it it's only a marriage. A few words to please them and get them off your case for a while, it doesn't mean anything" His words were less than what I needed to hear right now. I had already forced her to do so many things I knew that this was too much for her, I didn't even want to get married.

"It's not just a few words to her" I raised my voice at him slightly, this wasn't his fault but I had to put my anger somewhere.

"We can figure something out" he tried to reassure me, I was always grateful of Finn and I knew he would always try for me but in this case there was nothing he could do to make it any better.

This was my fault, I knew this whole time and refused to face it, I could have told her months or even weeks ago and we wouldn't be in this position. I thought things were good and I didn't want to mess them up even more, buts that's what I do.

I brought nothing but pain to her. Anything bad that happened to her has been my fault, how could I force her into this? Yeah she knew that mates was a forever thing but a marriage? She was barley to terms with everything as it was.

EMILYS P.O.V

"Love please don't cry" Fours voice followed me as I walked fast to the bedroom, he had just told me that the council hadn't changed their mind and that there was nothing that could make them want to stop it. I tried to hold it in when we were in the car, but as soon as we got into his house I just felt myself breakdown. It didn't feel like it was happening to me.

I wanted him to leave me alone for awhile, he just reminded me of what was going to happen and as much as I knew it wasn't up to him I couldn't help but feel he was a cause.

"What do you want me to do?" I remarked putting my anger on him, it was easy because I knew he could take it. But I didn't know what he expected me to do, be happy that I was being forced into a marriage.

"Baby don't walk away, talk about it" Fours attempt only made me worse, I wanted to turn around and hit him. He was prepared for this, I wasn't. What seventeen year old thinks that they are going to get married.

"You took everything I had away from me, I had no choice but to stay here because of you, and now I have no choice but to do this, I honestly don't know how this is now surprising me at this stage" I never turned around or stopped walking until I reached the door and turned around to see he was still beside the elevator. I didn't want to be nasty it just came out.