5

EMILYS P.O.V

I rolled over my eyebrows furrowing as I kicked of the sheets from my sweaty body, I was absolutely roasting again as I felt like my whole body was in fire.

A masculine scent filled my nose it smelt like wood and the outdoors which felt like it made the burning subside before a feeling of dread washed over me.

He want here, was he? I must be imagining this, I was defiantly imagining this, he doesn't know where I live, it's late at night and I'm just paranoid.

I sighed reaching over and grabbing the phone from my bedside locker, it was my grandmas old phone as mine went missing from the incident, I guess it was my replacement until I got back to the UK.

I switched it on, wincing at the bright light it provided before checking the time, which red 3:30, it's been like this for the past couple of nights, I would be awake all hours and fall asleep in the day.

I sighed turning the the phone off placing it beside me before I sat up and reached over to the bedside table switching on the white lamp that was placed there.

I sighed placing my hand on my forehead that began pounding again, I can't wait till I get back to the UK, hopefully this pain will go away and I won't have to worry about this ever again.

I lay down closing my eyes but jolted up when I heard a loud howl coming from a short distance away. Wolves? Couldn't grandma have warned me before I went out into the forest that this place was infested with Wolves?

I sighed getting up throwing my tan legs around the side of the bed before getting up and making my way towards the bathroom which was already connected to the room.

I turned the bright light on before resting my elbows on the sink looking at myself in the mirror, my cheeks were still blotchy from crying and my eyes were still raw with horrible bags drawn underneath them.

I turned on the tap and splashed cold water in my face before I heard a bang from my window outside making me jump slightly.

I took a deep breath, it was probably something that flew against the window and I'm just being over paranoid, I was on the second floor what on earth could get up here?

I reassured myself before I grabbed the bathroom door handle and slowly opened it ready for something to pop out but sighed in relief once I realised my room was in the exact same shape and no one was here, well at least from a book laying on the floor.

I frowned and walked towards the window to pick it open, when the wind gushed towards me. I don't remember leaving that open? I shook my head, I probably did earlier or grandma or something to air out the room.

I walked back towards the bed before putting the book back at its original spot and climbing into it, keeping the covers at the bottom due to how warm I felt.

I reached over and switched off the lamp letting the room get takeover by darkness and lay down and closed my eyes which I felt get heavier by the minute, my sleep was catching up on me.

I felt another gush of wind and opened my eyes only to be met with a pair of striking gold ones, which stood out against the black room.

My eyes widened in terror and unable to speak my mouth opened to let out a scream when a warm large hand clamped around my mouth causing a tingly sensation to erupt from the touch, preventing me from making a sound.

"Miss me Emily?" The deep voice muttered his voice coming house husky as his lips grazed my ear.

The pain I was feeling in my chest before vanished at his touch but I was soon brought back to reality when I felt my body being effortlessly lifted of the bed.