Q&A

Hey guys! This is the point when you can ask questions of me about the book and anything like that. I will answer to the best of my ability. So, ask away!

Q1: Will there be more??? (Because I know this will be a question)

A: Yes... probably... but not for a while. I have an idea for a story about Eldawin and where he grew up and what happened to make him how he is and all that. Basically his story before he faked his death. Other than that though, probably not on Wattpad, but I will be doing short stories based on the Silver Trilogy in my 'Ideas, Updates and other stuff book' so yeah.

Q2: Did you like Silpos or Siltrix? (@littlebabydragon)

A: Ever since I started writing the trilogy I knew that Silver would end up with Retrix at one point or another, even before Silpos really became a thing... but I liked the way the book ended. I think it fit the story well, and left room for a continuation if people feel inspired ;)

Q3: What was your motivation for writing the book and do you plan to publish the whole trilogy? (DragonaFang)

A: My motivation... hmmm... I guess there aren't a lot of books out there that focus on dragons as a main character, and I really wanted to see more so I wrote this. Also I kind of wanted to allow people to experience something different, and see that troubles and heartache can be overcome. And getting them published? Of course ;) I actually have an editor working through the Silver Dragon now.