TWENTY-SIX: TRYST

Media: Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran

Mature content ahead guys. If you want to give it a miss, skip to Coe's POV later in the chapter! But knowing you guys...

Heath's POV

I could hear a voice at the back of my head, nagging at me, telling me to stop.

Screaming at me to stop. 

My rhythm faltered slightly and I swallowed as my eyes fluttered open, only to groan weakly when my gaze caught the wanton look on Coe's face, flushed and surrendering as he melted to my touch, bouncing against my body.

I shuddered, pressing my lips even deeper into his, coaxing his heated body even closer to mine, as though driven by a spirit, possessed on having him etched into my own skin. 

I know the dangers of doing this. I am not a fool. I know that boss will have my head if he found out. I know that I would be thrown to hell and back for this. I know what I was risking as I throw myself into this bed of pleasures. 

More importantly, I  know that Coe's heart is not mine, not yet. Perhaps not ever, even though I had his body right now. 

I know that, I know it all. 

But the sound of his gasping, the sound of him whispering my name over and over again as his fingers dug into my shoulders and my back, could only force my logical mind into hibernation. 

I could endure anything, if it only meant having Coe in my arms, writhing and begging. 

Any other thoughts could wait. I have a lover in my arms that needed my thorough loving. 

"Heath..." Coe muttered in a haze as he grasped onto my arms, pulling me closer to him when I drew back slightly, "Please."  He begged, so prettily. 

I growled, a smirk on my face as I pushed harder and deeper into him, eliciting a sensual and breathless moan from my younger lover, "Please what?" I asked cheekily as I held his upper body away from me on purpose. I know what he wants, exactly. I know, because despite never been intimate with Coe before today, the past hours were enough for me to learn exactly what turned him on.

Coe was a kissing monster

He could go on and on, as long as I gave his lips plenty of loving and attention. 

I used this to my advantage, of course. 

"Kiss me." He whispered against my lips, struggling to pull himself closer when I teased his lips only with the tip of my tongue, my fingers pressed against his throat to make it harder for him to reach me, "Please, Heath." His fingers dug into my forearm, trying to pull himself out of my grip.

But he will never win against me, not in strength, not when I'm determined not to give in. I held him firmly where I wanted him to be. He let out a whine, gasping when I slammed into him harder, "Beg me." I murmured against his skin as I kissed his neck, "Beg me and maybe I will."

I was being deliberately dominant to Coe. I have never thought that I would be inclined to be like that to him, not when I had a soft spot for him so badly in every other aspect. I had thought I would be a gentle lover to him, slowly introducing him to the adult world. I wanted to go slow, to teach him how to be loved, to teach him to love another in the bedroom. 

But when I saw how submissive he was willing to be when we were intimate, how well he kept up with me, how his body adapted to me, I wanted to keep pushing his boundaries. I wanted to know just how much he was willing to give up to me. How much he was mine.