FORTY-SIX: REALISATION

Media: Too Good At Goodbyes - Sam Smith

Coe's POV

"Stop it!" I whined, batting at the hand currently resting on my hip bone.

I pulled the covers deeper into my embrace, snuggling my face into the sheets. I refuse to wake. The warmth of the bed was too inviting. I was still numb from sleepiness, and I wished to stay asleep.

But that incessant hand currently trailing down my hipbone to my bum was being incredibly distracting.

"Stop~" I breathed out, my heart racing slightly as I felt the bed close to me dip. He was under the sheets now, and I hate that I can feel his breath on my naked skin under the sheets. Correct that, I hate that I love it. I shuddered with slight anticipation.

"Please." I begged, moaning as I felt the sheets on my shoulders pull away, and kisses littered my neck, shoulders, arms. I groaned loudly as I felt the warmth of a hand cupping my balls. I jerked slightly, but refused to open my eyes as I moaned into the sheets.

I only wanted five more minutes. Why couldn't I snooze for five more minutes without being harrassed?

"Keep sleeping then, we'll just do our own thing." Jared's voice teased from under the sheets, and I felt him creeping between my clamped legs, pulling them apart as he parked himself between my knees, his arms curling around my legs, holding me firmly down on the bed as he teased me.

I sank my teeth into my lips, face still buried in the sheets as I felt hands dusting across my bare chest, traveling in opposite directions, finally detaching both my arms from the grip I had on the sheets. I was pinned down by my wrists in a matter of seconds, and I heard a chuckle as I continued to keep my eyes closed.

"Stubborn huh? Well. Let's see how you sleep through this." The pressure on my wrists released, and I felt hands and fabric going over my face. I was being blindfolded with an eye mask. Not that I minded. I really still want that snooze.

"Don't you both have work?" I groaned, hands darting to the head on my chest as I felt a wet tongue swirling around a nipple. I am still so easily weakened by this sweet spot of mine.

Hands grabbed at my wrists, pulling my grip away from Heath's head and slamming it down on the soft bed, "It's the weekend, Coe." Heath stated simply as he nibbled on said nipple, sending sharp waves of pleasure down my spine and I gasp, arching my back. Almost instantly, I felt Jared's mouth taking me in, sucking hard and I clamped my knees together, tried at least. The brute force he had was enough to hold me down.

"Mobsters don't- rest on the we-weekends." I barely managed.

My mind was still numb with sleep, and my sight was still darkened with the mask on, but my body, my body was wide awake. I felt everything every nip of their teeth, every tug of their palms, every pinch of their fingers, every lick of their tongue, every sucking motion of their mouth. All of it, and it drove me crazy.

My body was wide awake, but why did I feel so sleepy still? I wanted to shout for them to take me already, I couldn't take it, but all I managed were shaky, heavy breaths.

"Are you still hung up on that? We role played that days ago, Coe." Jared laughed, his voice sounding further away than I remembered, "Wake up, you."

Role-played? They were mobsters.

I frowned, wanting to ask them about what they meant. But my breath was knocked out of me when I felt them manipulating my body until I was faced down against the sheets this time. My arms were bent back behind me and I felt someone's knee digging deep into my back.