CHAPTER ONE

It was going to be the party of the century. She would need a new dress, a new hairstyle and more importantly - a new man at her arm. Morgana was relishing in the wonder of Tony Stark's party. After he had announced that he was Iron Man, he had quickly become one of the most famous in America. Being asked to attend one of his parties was a luxury, and the Stocking family had been granted that.

"Mum. I'm gonna need a new dress. Can we go get one this afternoon?"

Amelia sighed. "Morgana, you don't need a new dress for every party you go to."

"Mum. This is going to be the best party I've ever gone to in my life. If I go wearing the same dress, I'll be considered a fashion outsider! I have to get a new dress!"

"The world doesn't revolve around you, Morgana. Remember that. And it also doesn't revolve around money."

Morgana was taken aback. "Fine. I'll just get Geoffrey to take me to town."

"You are not taking the butler to town to help you pick out a dress Morgana." Amelia eyed her daughter. "If you do, I won't let you go."

"But Mum, it's not fair!" Morgana whined.

"There's people who are never going to met Tony Stark. Consider yourself lucky."

Calix entered the living room and sat down in the middle of the argument. 

"But he'll never want to met me if I'm wearing the same thing I wore a while ago. The media can dig it all up Mum. They did it to-"

"Morgana. I'm trying to watch some TV. Shut it," Calix complained.

"Calix!" Amelia said, raising her voice. "Don't speak to your sister like that." Morgana made a face to Calix.

"Did you not see that!" Calix pointed to his little sister who had an innocent face on.

"Calix. You're almost 10 years older than Morgana. Start acting your age." Calix eye-rolled. "I saw that," Amelia said.

"Back to my dress Mum." Morgana urged.

"Here we go again," Calix mumbled to himself. He put the volume up on the TV.

"Morgana. I said no. And that's final." Amelia started to read her book. 

Morgana needed to up her game if she was going to get that dress. She decided to bring out the ultimate trick - the water works.

Morgana gripped his mother's feet. She looked up at her with tears in her eyes and begged her mother for a new dress. "Please! Mum!" She would repeat this until her mum gave in.

Eventually Calix broke before his Mum. "I'll take you to get a new dress Morgana. Stop the tricks, alright?" Morgana went to her brother and started hugging him. "Get off. It's not like I'm saving your world."

"But you are Cal. This is the best thing that's ever happened to me." Calix rolled his eyes again. "Get your shoes on then. Where are we heading?"

---

Three hours, forty-two minutes and twelve seconds later, the Stocking family entered the almost-finished-furbishing Stark Tower. It was a brilliant piece of artwork, and Morgana admired the structure. The family of six went up in the lift to the two party floors. After fifty seconds, they were there.

It was safe to say that Morgana loved parties out of all of the family. They excited her. Mostly because she had the opportunity to make new friends and business deals as her father had taught her. She was very outgoing, and made friends easily with her bubbly personality, so things weren't really that hard for her.