Ch. Twelve

What I've Become

(This is a rather long chapter so brace yourselves. WARNING: Gruesome content is displayed in this chapter, If you are a sensitive reader, simply skip this chapter. You have been warned. Read at your own discretion).

Master's pov

Planning the event took a lot of thinking on my part. First off, I had to regain my composure of excitement that ran through my veins.

It had to work out perfectly, and if it did... I would gain respect from everyone. It would be a massive turn of events-  a grateful one.

After long hours of planning, I ascended from the leather seat placed directly behind my marble desk and made my way towards the door. Things were about to get interesting, and deviously pleasing. And all I had was thirty minutes to make it all happen.

"Gaurds!", they responded immediately and barged in through the door in a matter of seconds. They knew I weren't in the mood for child play.

"Send for Vikram. I still haven't had a word with him." I spoke.

"Yes Sir.", and with that the door was shut. And I was left alone. 

Perks of having authority, everything goes your fucking way, absolutely no exceptions.

You get what you want, and you get to have it all with little limitations. It's the way I was brought up, and it's the way I ought to be.

I slowly walked towards the covered windows and ushered the curtains away, introducing the little light into not only dark office, my dark life.

I made a mental note of the green grass before me, and how rich it looked while the sun was rising.

Also how my dearest little sister and I had been on that same garden, playing together and smiling. But that young teenager I used to know is no longer within me, he has isolated himself from my now dark heart.

Things were different now, thanks to my emotionless father.

*Master's Flashback*

I saw her cute little face smelling the different varieties of daisies and roses spread across the garden. The colors blooming and reflecting off of her beautiful blue eyes. Her blonde hair swayed with the wind as she giggled and laughed, slowly turning to look my way.

"Avy lookie look!", I looked to where her small finger pointed and there on the beautiful and lively yellow rose, lay a monarch butterfly.

It looked graceful and made my heart smile. It was beautiful. My sister's giggles interrupted my thoughts as I looked at her, impressed by the monarch's grace as well.

It was then that I realized how beautiful she looked as well, and how much in common her and the butterfly had, they were both alive, and free.

"Have you ever seen anything so pretty Aviran?", her tender 6 year old voice caused my heart to ache with love. She lay with her elbows propped and her cheeks rested on her palms. I could hear her small sigh.

I had never felt so protective of anything in my life, I came out here in hopes of watching over her. Making sure she was isolated from any harm, even a little scratch or scrape on the knee.

Surely I was only thirteen, but I knew beauty when I'd seen it. And my sister had my full attention, ever since I laid eyes on her tender ocean-like orbs. She was in my possession, and I vowed to always take care of her.