Quick ch.10

"Hey you reach Sky, I'm not near my phone at this moment..But I assure you'll hear from me soon. Leave a message and wait five to seven business days to- I'm just kidding. But don't get your hopes up to get a call back immediately, unless your one of my kids and lovely husband. I seriously don't know how to end theses things- whatever.." My mother's exhausted voice filled my ear.

The memory of my father forcing her to create a voicemail because the answer machine voice got on his nerves, flowed through my head. I chuckled at that memory; mom just came from a huge meeting- tired and hungry. She cursed him out before actually making a voicemail, which explains the message. I miss them so much...

After the beep, I open my mouth to speak- but worlds did not exactly flow like water in a stream. "H-hey mom it's me. I know your sleeping right now but when you wake up give me a call back. I'm on Madrid, volunteering for this gallery.... I'll talk to you later, I love you and tell everyone else I love them." The thing is, I didn't exactly know how to end the message to. I pressed the red icon before setting my phone to the side.

I stood to my feet and stepped in from the large mirror that covered the whole wall in the bedroom area. Naked as the day I came out my biological mother; my hair was in a puffy ponytail since it's very humid outside, my skin slightly oily from the lotion I slathered on, nipples poking out like two darts from the chilly air in the room, and my core still moist from the late night activity I endured with my boss.

The thought of last night made me moist even more. Her long fingers moved in and out of me as she massages my rosebud, her riding on my thigh as if I was a wild bull, both of us hitting are peak before rolling back down the mountain of pleasure. Yes that made me really moist.

My brown eyes scanned my body through the mirror, the sun shined through the blinds and danced across my imperfect skin: the scars, dark and light markings, the freckles, the hair upon my navel and my uneven breast- one being bigger than the other.

I opened my mouth and let out a shaky breath before saying: "You're a goddess... The imperfections you hold are only beauty marks from the world. You're sexy.. the hair upon your head will sprout out, the markings upon your skin tells stories- powerful stories. You're smart.. This brain of yours can make nothing out of something. You're confident... Head held high, eyes forward and mouth sealed- you don't let them get to you and you will put a bitch in her place- don't let them tear you down for what you really want..."

"And what is that you want? If I may ask."

I jumped from shock and surprise as I was knocked back from my own trance. I turned to see Violet standing there with an amused smile upon her face, like the same one from last night. Her sugar gray eyes burns me everywhere but my face; she was eye fucking me, biting her lips and cross her legs and arms to keep from pouncing me.

I was vulnerable under her stare. I crossed my arms in front of my torso while crossing my legs as well. There were no use in covering my breast, since I'm not ashamed of them like I slightly am from everything else. "How much did you hear?" My words were like whispers in the wind. I was stuck, shocked and aroused from the her long legs that poked out her sundress, her hair in a ponytail as well and those eyes- those intense eyes. God it makes me shiver...

"I heard the whole thing, goddess. Tell me, do you do this every morning or is it just once a week thing to boost your confidence level." She stepped closer, dangerously close. Violet was of arms reach, at any moment she can touch me- but she didn't, not yet at least.

"Every morning," I croaked out, my voice being not my own. "It helps with my insecurity and to defeat depression. I use to have them bad back in college and the end of high school- I do this to feel confident in myself and the things I do."