Quick ch.28 (Suadela)

For the first time in a long time, I woke up with a smile upon my face. I can't count on one hand how many years I felt so...happy, years of being a bachelorette has left a hallow filling instead me- but now it's filled. All from this beautiful, naturalist, goddess with smooth skin, and a nice ass body filled that hallow hole in my chest. Love... I remember my father discovering that exact feeling to me when I wearing pigtails and hooked on fairytales.

It's fascinating to experience such a filling, to have someone make you fall head over heels just from one glance. I never felt so vulnerable and weak in a good way.

Speaking of vulnerability, my goddess... Aphrodite turned onto her back; her bare breast out to the world, curly hair sprawled out on the pillow, and features soft and angelic. I stared down at her while fiddling with my phone, even though I needed to get up for another meeting.

Meeting after meeting was piled on me every single day, ever since Susan's suicide and the press learning about my relationship with Aphrodite; shit has been piling up. I managed to keep the press out of my personal life, being that my father and I owned fifty percent of their shares. I didn't care what the media said about me, it's just rumors- I care mostly about my Aphrodite. She's not exactly use to the life I'm in; the scandals, rumors, paparazzi on your ass 24/7 and the drama overall.

Aphrodite is tough but still fragile.

My phone vibrated in between my fingers, causing to look away from the beautiful masterpiece beside me.

Reminder: Meeting at ten. Don't be late Ginger!..
~Dad

I hit the back of my head on the headboard purposely. It was the sixth meeting that week, eighteen hours of sitting and listening to old people complain about money and building; all of it was the same. All of it is boring. Moments like this is when I regret taking over the family business at the age of seventeen, however I'm lucky to step up to the plate. With my father already having cardiovascular issues, my step-mother and aunt not being the best people for such professions, and my damn half sister being a gold-digging irresponsible whore; I had to step up to the plate and take over. I had to end my teenage life quicker than I thought to get things done.

"Another day, another dollar." I said to myself like every morning before dragging myself out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and motivated myself from going back into that bedroom and exploring my fiancé's lovely curves.

It took some extra strength, but I managed not to by stepping into the warm sprays of my shower and washing the sex away from my skin. The shower is usually where I make a game plan on what I'm going to say at the meetings, but since my father is coming to this one I didn't need much preparation. So, I enjoyed the ten minutes of hot water, good smelling soap, and off time humming of some random song I've heard on the radio too many times.

Suddenly that ten minutes were up, I had to go back to reality and face my day like a regular grown-up. I did my other hygienic routines, got dressed and walked downstairs into the kitchen where Aphrodite was approached making breakfast. Breakfast I unfortunately do not have time to eat. However I do have time to gawk, and trust me I did stare.

R&B music from the radio filled the usual silence in the apartment, the smell of bacon, toast and eggs overpowered my cinnamon scented candles, and the sight of Aphrodite wearing nothing but that silk lingerie while twirling her hips to the beat has brightened up my day.

If she only knew just one action or even glance, she has me under her spell. Aphrodite will kill me one day, surprisingly I actually did not care.

"Hey you, finally out that bathroom." Aphrodite shot me a huge smile before taking out two plates, one for me and one for her. Unfortunately I can not stay.