Quick ch.20

I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear, even though the weather forecast called for a huge storm. The sky was gray, air cold, slight drops of rain coated the windows, cars and people who unfortunately did not carry an umbrella. The weather did not stop Linnea from going out and dragging Neavia, Mike, Irvine and I out with her. She practically pushed us into her black five seater BMW and drove us to New Jersey. We really don't know why, she said it was a surprise- I hated surprises.

Neavia was quite happy, Mike and Irvine did not want to leave the house that day, and I could not stop thinking about Violet. All this week, Violet and I have been fucking like rabbits every chance we got.

I stared out into the world, the storm was going to roll through any moment now; but it still did not stop Linnea. She apparently has a plan to give us a fun day, being that she wore jeans and a t-shirt; an unusual attire for her unless she's going to plant in her garden.

"You guys are going to have fun, I swear." She said with a huge grin on her face.

"Om det här är något sätt att söka mig, kommer det inte att fungera." Irvine said in a low voice while looking at her mother from the passenger seat. Whatever Irvine said, it made Linnea's smile disappear immediately.

"Jag gör det inte bara för dig, du kan vara min enda bloddotter men du är inte min enda "barn"." Linnea snapped back, obviously she had enough with Irvine's low attitude.

It's been a week... A week since Susan's suicide and when Irvine tried to speak with James. I knew Irvine would try to talk to James soon, since she gave him enough time to get himself together.

Irvine scoffed while looking out the window as well. "Whatever." She mumbled.

As soon as we crossed state lines, there was no more rain- only clear skies and sunshine. Linnea became happy once again, she turned up the radio and danced in her seat to the latest pop song. Mike groaned and put his ear bugs in to listen to some awful rap song kids listen to nowadays.

A few hours went by, Neavia was fast asleep in her car seat, Irvine kept staring out the window, Mike listened to his music while I kept fantasizing about Violet; her naked body, sugar gray eyes, hair, touch and taste. Oh god her taste!.. I can still taste it upon my tongue- sweet and a little tangy.

"We're here," Linnea sung out while driving into the large entrance.

Six Flags New Jersey sign reflected on us as we drove by. No wonder Linnea wanted to travel far with casual clothing on. "Seriously? Six Flags?" Irvine questioned.

Linnea ignored her daughter's comment and paid for parking. She found a good parking spot where we still had to walk, but not too far. "Alright, everyone out."

"Neavia," I wiggles her arms to wake her up from deep slumber. "Wake up, we're here."

She yawned while rubbing her eyes, "Here?"

I unbuckled her from her seat with a huge smile upon my face, "Yeah, here. Six Flags."

Neavia gave me an confused look, only because mom and dad never took her to Six Flags; considering that she's young. We were out the car sooner than later, making our way to the ticket stand. Linnea took Neavia's hand as she brought our tickets; I wanted to pitch in for Mike and Neavia tickets, but Linnea put up a fight. Of course I'm going to pay for the food.