Quick ch.23

The file in my hands seemed thinner than ever, I've been looking through this thing since earlier this morning. The file has been eating me up ever since Violet gave it to me, but other things- when I say other things I mean Violet- has been occupying my mind. Now that I've fixed my issues, the file of my dead beat parents came to mind and also my half brother apparently.

I wondered if he has a good life, or tolerate his life. I mean, it could be better than my childhood; horrible foster parents that would use me for crimes. At least he has his mother. Kaxity don't... Dont go down that road... Being with a proper parental guidance can mess a kid up, you know.

I looked through the files some more, but then closed it once the door opened. Mike walked in all willy nilly as of no one was in here. "Why do you keep doing that? What if I was naked or something?"

Mike snickered while laying beside me across the bed, "Oh please, you always locked your door when your naked or doing some other things."

"Okay I expected a gag reflex or an natural 'ew' in response, but you kinda taking this lightly...and I'm not going to ponder about it." I set the folder to the side so he was not at arms reach nor at view. "Don't forget I'm going to a gallery event with Miss Hunt tonight, so you gotta babysit Neavia- no guest Mike."

Mike groaned into the sheets before saying: "Why don't you just slowly kill me before my reputation does?"

I chuckled while shaking my head at his teenage mind, "You'll get over it."

Mike sat up and laid his head upon my shoulder, "I have a problem..."

I sighed heavily, "Okay let me get myself prepared first." I took a moment of breathing before taking a wide guest. "Did you get a girl pregnant?"

Mike was extremely taken back, he even shot up to his feet with wide eyes. "What?! No! What in the world..."

"I'm just taking that wide guest, it's a way of preparing myself for other news."

Mike gave me a glare before explaining himself, "I'm still have woman problems."

"Girl. They're girls, continue."

"Like I was saying, after my little accident in school- the third girl I was talking about, you know the one I want to go out with; well she's not talking to me anymore."

"But the other two girls are out of your face, right?" I asked.

Mike nod his head yes, "Thank goodness. Just tell me how I'm supposed to get her back."

"I didn't know you had her. This girl seems like a saint, and not stupid enough to fall for your fuck boy bullshit. Like seriously dude, get it together- you're fifteen years old, you need to focus on school and scholarships. Just saying."

Mike eyes went slant, knowing that I was right. "Whatever. Just help."

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know what to say. I've never been in this situation before, and what I'm going to say won't go into this head of yours."

"Try me."

"Well what I wanted to say was to let her go, of she can't see your flaws and player ways; then let her go, go to someone else."

Of course he did not take my advice, like I suspected. "That is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard, come on Kax. This girl is like the most sexist, smartest girl in school; I can't let that go."

I sighed heavily in disappointment, "As long as it doesn't effect your school work and basketball. You're getting these scholarships from left to right, don't jeopardize that."