Quick ch.21

I sat on my wooden stool, in front of the large canvas with a paint brush in my hand. It has been awhile since I painted, my inspiration levels were low and my mind was occupied. Now it was clear like the sky, everything that happened the past two weeks were now slipping out the window slowly, and I had a few ideas on my mind. One of them being to paint two goddess under the sun near the sea; that was my other track of mind talking, the mind that's stuck on Violet.

If anything else, Violet would be the one to occupy my mind- she hypnotize me without being near. Just thinking about her makes me feel something new, a spark went off in my chest; it was small but also powerful. Whatever it is, it's going to cause some serious issues with my mind and body.

"..Whoa, that's graphic." Mike said while hovering over me, he came in here in search of advice and money; but before he could beg me for such, he has gotten distracted with my art.

The painting wasn't for innocent eyes. The goddess were naked, only a thing silk cloth covering their private parts and instead of basking in the sun, they were fucking under the sun. Not only my other side of my mind were on Violet, but it was on sex as well. Like I said, Violet hypnotized me; not just with her eyes, but with sex as well. During the week we had times to ourselves, she showed me new and improved positions for sex; we had toys, music in the background, she talks dirty to me, roughed me up, and even had me take control. The two times I had sex, it was all just me being on the bottom and they're fingering me- not that I'm complaining, a girl would like to get eat out once in a while.

I set my paint brush down and looked away from my not yet finished art piece. "My wallet is in my purse, only take out ten dollars."

Mike ignored my comment and kept staring at my artwork, "Aren't you supposed to be doing this cat portrait or something?"

"I do, but I have to go to the woman's house later today. Aren't you supposed to be at practice or something?"

Mike looked away from my work and stared down at me, "It's Saturday, no practice on Saturday. Actually I'm supposed to meet up with my friends in Times Square."

"And you're just telling me this now?" I stood to my feet, which was no use because he was still taller than me but one and a half head. "And what were you going to do with ten dollars anyway?"

Mike raised an eyebrow at me, "I need to put money on my bus card and I barely have money myself to go shopping. I'll pay you back."

I waved that last sentence off, "Don't bother. Here." I walked to my purse to take out my wallet. "Here's thirty." I gave him a crisp twenty and ten- it was the only cash I had in my wallet, the rest of my money were on my card. "Text me if you need anymore cash, I can transfer it to you."

Mike grabbed the money from my hands with a kind smile, "Thanks sis.."

"Don't 'thanks sis' me, Mister. This was still last minute, next time give me a week heads up."

"Got you. Good luck on the art thing." He walked out my room and soon the front door.

I decided to give my painting some rest and wake Neavia up, since I would have to take her into work today.

***

"...Try not to touch anything, okay." I said as soon as we stepped to the luxurious Upper East Side penthouse that cost more than my life insurance. Neavia held onto my hand as she looked around in amazement, I knew she had the itch to touch anything and everything- that's why I said what I said.

"Miss Higgins is in the living room," The housekeeper that invited us in said while gesturing towards the open living room space.