Quick ch.17

The apartment was actually going well, with a few decorations of Irvine and I liking; it was starting to feel like a cozy home. With the help of movers, we carried Irvine's boxes and bags to our apartment, luckily we had big elevators where we could just put everything in there and ride it up. Currently Irvine and I were sitting on the couch she picked out, after a long day of moving.

"So," Irvine said while sitting up. "Aren't you going to thank me?"

I chuckled while sitting up as well, "Thanks for that."

Irvine chuckled while patted my my head, "Oh my sweet friend, you are so innocent and pure. Did everything go well?"

I nod my head yes, my lips tugged into a huge smile. "You can say that. Neavia and I think Mike likes her."

"That's good. Let's go out-" The bing of my phone cuts her off, I grabbed it off the coffee table.

Hey Earth girl. Are you free for lunch?
~Rich Girl V

I looked up towards Irvine who was taking a peek at my phone. "It's V, she just asked me out for lunch." I stated.

Irvine tapped her chin before saying, "Go ahead, I'll be here unpacking the boxes." She gestured towards the shot load of boxes that's mainly filled with her items, five boxes are mine from home.

"Do you want my h-"

"Nope, I'll be fine. Go away before I hack your phone again and send Violet another invitation. By the way, you should really have a better password- Loveboat is not a good password. What kind of shit is that anyway?"

"It's a clever name."

"It sounds like drugs. Just text Violet back and go out for lunch."

I huffed in defeat bout also victory, I was going to see Violet again- the thought of seeing her lovely face and hearing her sweet voice made my insides shake. "Okay."

I can eat. Where are you? So we can meet half way.
~Natural K

"There," I said while standing to my feet. "I should head out, lunch rush hour kinda gets hectic."

I'm actually in Manhattan, how about you meet me at my apartment. I can cook for you.
~Rich Girl V

Wow, Rich girl can cook?
~Natural K

You're forgetting I'm the space rich girl. And yes I can cook. I'll send my address, be here by two.
~Rich Girl V

"I'll come back later. Maybe I'll bring Mike and Neavia along to help us unpack." I said while grabbing my purse. "She's going to cook lunch at her apartment, which is in Manhattan- ironically."

Irvine gave me a look, "I knew she had an apartment. Maybe she's going to do more than cook for you."

"Okay, stop." I bite my bottom lip to keep myself from blushing.

***

I walked to the apartment complex that was only ten minutes away from Irvine's and I apartment. The apartment building was like a skyscraper, with a white doorman, reception desk and top flight security. The apartment Irvine and I share doesn't even have all that- I can smell the money from out here.

I'm here.
~Natural K

I walked into the building, past the doorman that gave me a skeptical look considering my choice of clothing. I wore sweatpants with paint stains, old sneakers and a loose shirt while my hair was in a ponytail. I didn't exactly look like sex appeal, if Violet wanted to have sex. I don't know if it's right for us to have sex at the moment. You know you want her, don't deny it!.. My inner voice screamed out.