Quick ch.31 (Suadela)

Warm...soft...smooth...responsive...

A small part of the reason why I love this naked goddess under me, my tongue made a path along her chest, stomach, around her navel and down her thighs. She squirmed underneath me, moaning out and smiling up to the ceiling.

"Aren't you going to be late for a meeting or something?" She questioned, even though she wanted a morning fuck as much as I.

"Don't tell me you're trying to run away." I said with a wicked smile while spreading her legs apart, her wet throbbing brown stared back at me. I liked my lips slowly before darting my tongue out to taste her warm flesh. Aphrodite jerked from that one lick over her hole and sensitive jewel.

I wrapped one arm around her waist while the reached up to cuff her breast. I went further into my pleasure by darting my tongue in and out of her hole; fast and no stopping as she jerked, moaned, gripped the sheets, and arched her back.

"Oh my god," Aphrodite moaned out, her legs quivered as the first orgasm gave in. I added two fingers into the mix, pumping in and out of her fast while nibbled, licked and sucked onto her sensitive jewel. "Fuck. Suadela. Oh shit. I'm coming."

I kept going, her juices came out like a broken fountain; spraying mostly everywhere in small amounts. I smiled at my success in pleasing her, like mostly everyday, not to be cocky. Sitting up, I sucked her juices off my fingers.

Aphrodite looked up at me with lust in her eyes, too tired to even move, she laid there while trying to stretch out her limbs. I slide out of bed and grabbed the large shirt from the ground. "What about you?" She asked while turning on her side.

I used the t-shirt to wipe my hands, "I have to go to this conference in another hour."

She nudged my side with her foot while slowly rolling her eyes at me. "Be home tonight, refreshed and energized. And make sure you eat breakfast on your way to that meeting, I noticed you never eat breakfast."

I scoffed while standing to my feet, I combed my hair out of my face by my fingers and stretched my limbs. "Who has time for breakfast?"

Aphrodite stood to her feet-well wobbly feet- before walking towards the bathroom. "You do now."

I walked in the bathroom to see her starting the shower. "You want to take a shower with me?"

She shrugged her shoulders while stepping in, not before checking to see if it's at a comfortable temperature. "I have a meeting too in another hour, so yeah. But no funny business."

I stepped in with a devious smile upon my face, I slide the glass door shut before backing her into the corner. I kissed her neck; nibbled, sucked and licked until there were love marks along her caramel skin.

"Hey," Aphrodite created a mere inch between us while putting her hands on my shoulder and nudging me away. "I said no funny business."

"Sorry Aphrodite, couldn't control myself." I could, but of course I didn't want to- she's right in front of me, naked and wet- why wouldn't I try?..

***

Walking down the hall of the firm, I held a huge smile upon my face and a skip to my step. I was happy, even though the meeting I'm walking into will remind me of my situation. I opened the glass door to the conference room to see two lawyers, a few shareholders, Griffin, a few of Griffin's partners, dad and my dear wicked half-sister. Bethany sat there by dad, cocky and smiling as if she won- but she didn't.

"Sorry I am late, traffic." And I was fucking my fiancé... "I hope I didn't miss anything." I said while setting my bag next to my feet when I took a seat next to my awesome father.