Quick ch.24

Have you ever had a feeling that you're in a very awkward moment, but you have now way in getting out of it... That's me at the moment. The sister rival between Bethany and Violet was very very thick, I guess the root went deeper than I thought.

The silence between the two needed more than a knife to cut through it, it needed a chainsaw and dynamite. I sat between the two, trying to create a descent conversation; but one of them would find a way to throw shade. I haven't felt this tension since my roommate in college met Irvine; they had two different views and the same attitude. Always stuck in the middle.. Always..

"So, Bethany." I decided to go at this again, maybe the fifth time is a charm. "So when did you start doing art? The piece that you made was quite excellent."

Bethany smiled at me while setting her fork down, "Well, I started when I was twelve; I guess I always had a passion for it."

Violet snorted while stuffing her mouth with small bits of carrots. I gave her an hard icy glare, "That's awesome," I said to grab Bethany's attention. "Do you sketch? Or is sculpting your strong point? Sculpting is my weak point."

"Actually I'm quite a wiz with every form of art.."

"Apparently every form of sex as well." Violet mumbled with a huge smile upon her face as if she was innocent.

Bethany chuckled, it was a type of chuckle you give before you punch someone in the throat. "Do you have anything to say, Ginger?"

Violet gave her a murderous glare, "I'm just saying sleeping with different artist does not make you one. But with all means, call yourself an artist- many things could be considered as art: dancing, music, writing, fucking..."

I choked, literally... I coughed out before taking a sip of my water. "Wow, um. Change of subject..."

Bethany smirked deviously while leaning on her hands, "So the woman who huddled over fifty women for the past what, six months. You must be like Vincent Van Gogh."

Violet suddenly hanged from irritated to piss, her eyes darkened and her grip on her glass became tighter than before; I could hear the glass slowly cracking. I had to put a end to it. "Okay, that's enough." I said in my stern voice. "Let's just sit in silence and eat. How about that? That's good."

***

"I can't believe I agreed to having lunch with the wrench." Violet huffed while flopping on her expensive leather couch. I strolled into the living room while giving her a look, a stern one.

"You didn't even try to be a bigger person." I pointed out while tossing my purse to the side. My arms crossed and frown upon my face, I needed to show her that I'm serious. "Bethany is not all bad..."

"Oh you like her now?!"

"No! Look I'm saying maybe you two are over reacting when it comes to this sister rival thing y'all have. Maybe take a day together, alone.. have a meaningful conversation, connect, and boom! You two are BFF's."

"Listen Dr. Phil, my sister is a witch. During our little, alone time, she'll sabotage me; like last time." Violet suddenly shivered in disgust.

I gave her a questionable look, "What happened last time?"

Violet groaned while shaking her head, "Nothing, don't worry about it. I hate her so much; that greedy witch of a whore."

I scoffed while slowly rolling my eyes, "Saying a girl who has a black book thicker than the yellow pages."

"Aphrodite," Violet pulled me in between her legs. "Don't be that way, come on." She kissed along my stomach, causing butterflies to flutter. Her warm fingers gently slid up my exposed legs, then pulled up my dress. My pink lace panties were at her view and then stomach. "Will you come on my mouth?"