Dont Say That

New Story... slower approach... writing this as ideas come to me! hopefully, another success! <3

thanks to all my readers! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SURPRISE!! I decided to try this again. some of the description may vary in the story depending on my ideas but just go with it.. my mind is a little jumbled up at times. hahaha sorry not funny. anyway, please enjoy the story. <3

Description:

Maddie is a 19 year old, independent and single girl. She is five foot:five inches tall and doesn't have to work for her perfect figure. She lives in a two bedroom apartment with her dramatic roommate, Lucy who is a red headed, four foot: five inches, more rounded, 18 year old. They barely have enough money to pay for rent and food, let alone anything else. Maddie works at a downtown South Carolina diner as a waitress and Lucy work as a front desk clerk for a small insurance office. They live a mile from the beach, so on their days off, they take advantage of it. One day when Maddie is working, a group of guys walk in and lucky her, she is their waitress. They point out anything wrong and order her around and stay there for hours. Her attention stays on one guy though, he doesn't say anything negative and even leaves her big tip. Little does she know, that wouldn't be the last encounter with him or his buddies. As they hang out more and become closer, she wonders of his feelings for her like she has developed for him. But his secret will test those feelings, but maybe, just maybe she will choose to stay anyway because everyone has a past.