1

🦁♡🐰

"Hey," Jimin tapped his cousin's shoulder to wake him up. The blonde haired boy squinted his eyes as he yawned. "We're already here Jungkook,"

The two boys got off of the bus and Jungkook stared in awe at the building infront of them. He smiled brightly as they step inside the university.

This is it.

"Woah, this is bigger than I expected," Jungkook said but Jimin just smiled at his cousin's reaction. This is Jungkook's first time in Seoul, but Jimin is an exception. He is already a junior while Jungkook is a sophomore in college. Jungkook spent his freshman year in a small university at Busan and he was more than thankful that Jimin asked him to also go to the university that he's attending in Seoul.

They walked quietly until they reached the building where the dorms are inside their school. Excitement was still evident in Jungkook's every step. He was almost skipping in happiness and his smile doesn't leave his lips.

"This is your room key. The Dean already knew that you're going to arrive today. Do you want to visit my room first?" Jimin offered and Jungkook slowly nodded, still admiring the dorm. It was simple but heck, it was Jungkook's dream.

"Hyung, I'm going to have my roommate too right?" Jungkook asked excitedly and Jimin just answered with a smile but he really want to coo at Jungkook's cuteness but he's sure that Jungkook will not like it so he kept his cool.

They stopped in front of a door and Jimin knocked. After a few knocks, the door opened and a man with a very bright smile appeared, complimenting his facial features, and soft skin, making him more handsome. Jungkook almost stared at him.

"Jiminnie! Your back!" The guy hugged Jimin. "I'm so glad!" He released the shorter guy from the hug when he noticed a boy who looks like he's lost beside Jimin.

"I'm glad too hyung and by the way this my cousin, Jungkook. And that horse is Hoseok hyung," Jimin pointed at Hoseok as he let out a faint laugh but Hoseok just rolled his eyes.

"You're talking as if I can't hear what you're saying. Tell me, are you backstabbing me?!" Hoseok stomped his feet like a kid who didn't got his candy.

"It's true hyung, accept it. You're a horse," Jimin said jokingly then giggled as he got inside of their room with Hoseok and Jungkook tailing behind him. Hoseok closed the door and turned to Jungkook.

"Hello Hoseok hyung. It's nice to meet you," Jungkook politely said to Hoseok then bowed his head. He bit his inner cheek as he wait for the older's reply. He was really anticipating that he is friendly.

"It's nice to meet you too Jungkook," Hoseok said as he slightly tilted his head while smiling brightly at the vulnerable looking guy in front of him. Jimin tapped the sofa, telling Jungkook to sit while Hoseok is still preparing a juice to drink.

Jungkook silently roamed his eyes around the room. He saw two beds, two nightstands that has lamps on it, a big cabinet, and a restroom. The room is so clean too and it gives off that cozy feeling.

"Here you go," Hoseok gave the juice to Jungkook and the boy gladly accepted it. "So, are you a virgin?" Hoseok asked out of the blue that made Jungkook choked, he even spitted some of the juice at Jimin.

"Be careful Kookie," Instead of getting angry at Jungkook who just spitted some juice on him, Jimin patted his back while chuckling. Jungkook was expecting Jimin to say to Hoseok that it's not a good question for him but he was wrong. His cousin didn't even said something to his friend and he looks like he's enjoying the show.