33

🦁❤️🐰

"Okay, okay, okay, I'll be the one responsible for the transportation," Jimin said and everyone clapped their hands even if it did not surprised them even a bit because they're always using Jimin's van whenever they go out.

"Then I'll pay for the house rent," Namjoon smiled, his dimples showing cutely but then Seokjin raised his hand and shouted.

"I'll share with the pay for the house rent too!" He said and everyone nodded. Namjoon was the happiest tho since they'll be staying at the house for a week and it'll be so expensive if he's the only one whose going to pay for the rent.

"Then the three of us will pay for all the foods!" Jungkook said enthusiastically as he held Hoseok and Yoongi's hand and raised it up. Hoseok quickly shook his head and pushed Jungkook.

"I fucking hate you Kook," Hoseok muttered, earning a small laugh from the youngest.

"But seriously, the three of us will pay for the food," Jungkook said in a slightly serious tone that made Hoseok shut up and just nod slowly. "Wait, no, its the five of us," Jungkook looked at Jisoo and Jaesik who are hiding behind them. Jungkook heard the two hissed a bit since they thought that they can hide and they'll not spend their money.

"Fine," Jaesik said and leaned his head at Jisoo's shoulder but she pushed him hard, making his head interact with the floor loudly.

"Oh gosh!" Jisoo shouted and everyone suddenly had their attention at the two. Jisoo quickly helped Jaesik to sit again. "Hey, I'm sorry," She said in a soft voice.

"I'll accept your apology if you'll kiss me," Jaesik said then puckered his lips. Jisoo rolled her eyes then slapped Jaesik playfully.

"Get a room," Yoongi lazily said then returned his attention at Hoseok and Jimin.

"Okay, so its settled now. We should pack our things now. Let's go back to our rooms," All of them nodded after Seokjin spoke. Everyone stood and got back to their own dorm rooms.

Jungkook almost flew while walking back to his room. Being able to go to a beach with his friends really excites him. Just the thought of having a small campfire while roasting some marshmallows makes him smile since he didn't experienced it for a very long time. Jungkook was quick to pack his things so he already wore his unnecessary Hawaiian polo even if they're not going to Hawaii.

They all met at the parking lot of the school where Jimin's van is. Once they were complete, Jimin's driver revved the engine and they started their trip. Yoongi was at the front seat while Namjoon and Seokjin, along with Jaesik and Jisoo were at the middle seat and Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jimin were at the last seat.

Everyone was unusually quiet since they are all reserving their energy for later. Its been awhile for all of them to go to a beach because school works are awfully eating all their time so they're not really going to slip this chance to be able to relax for the mean time.

When they reached their destination, the pain in their butts caused by sitting for four straight hours disappeared. They were pleased at the angelic view of the sunset and waves crashing at the sand. Sparkles filled their eyes so they quickly went out of the van and Namjoon arranged the house that they're going to rent for a week.

"This is the whitest sand I'd ever seen!" Jimin said and grabbed a fistful of the white sand then splashed it on his friends.

"Jimin!" Everyone shouted and started throwing sands at each other. They were already running around the beach while aggressively having a sand fight. But it did not last long because Namjoon came and said announced that they can settle now inside the house.

They all brought their luggages and went to their assigned rooms in which Jisoo is going to sleep in a room by herself since she is a lady and Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi is sharing a room and Jaesik, Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok shares another room. They decided to just take a rest since its already dark for them to swim.

The next day, Jungkook was the first to wake up so he took the opportunity to walk at the beach alone.  He inhaled the fresh air that made him relaxed more. He smiled as the sand hit his toes.

"Ah, it must've been great if were complete," He muttered. Its true that he is really happy to be with his friends but still, Jihyeon and Taehyung is a part of their group and he is missing Taehyung so bad.

"Jungkook!" A voice called him and he automatically turned his head to see who it is. And there, he saw his childhood friend, Jaesik who is running towards him.

"Good morning," Jungkook greeted and Jaesik did the same. They walked side by side by the beach quietly until Jaesik spoke.

"You sad?" He asked but Jungkook just looked at him blankly. "Come on, you cant hide anything from me. Were basically friends since were in diapers," He said that made Jungkook laughed a bit.

"I'm not that sad, y'know. I'm just— I just feel incomplete," Jaesik wrapped his arm around Jungkook's shoulder and bumped his head a bit at the latter's head.

"You should move on dude. We all know that thats the right thing to do. And you should at least show that you're happy, they might got the wrong idea that you dont like to be with them," What Jaesik said made Jungkook nod. Taehyung has been occupying his mind since Yoongi told him that they talked over phone.

"Yeah, you're right," he said with a faint smile so Jaesik pushed Jungkook towards the opposite direction that they're walking. "W-what—"

"We're going to buy some breakfast for the guys, what should we buy?"

"How about some pancakes?" Jungkook's eyes sparkled as they walked towards the pancake house bu the beach.

The two got pancakes and coffee for everyone so they went to the house that they rented and saw that everyone is already up.

"We got some pancakes here!" Jungkook shouted as soon as they entered the house. His friends cheered and they started to dig in.

"What should we do later, hm?" Seokjin asked while his cheeks are stuffed with pancakes and maple syrup. Jimin raised his hand and Seokjin gestured him to talk.

"How about we go island hopping?" He suggested and everyone nodded in agreement. Jungkook smiled widely when he realized that its going to be his first time to experience island hopping.

"Then after that lets eat some seafood! Jungkook and I saw a nice restaurant, not far away from here," Jaesik said and Jisoo clapped her hands because seafood is his favorite.

"Lets also play beach volleyball! I never tried it tho," Hoseok said that made Yoongi list all the things that they're going to do for today quietly. It makes him happy knowing that his friends are also happy even if Hoseok and Jimin are still acting awkward around him.

"We should rent a karaoke later and have some beer!" Namjoon said and everyone cheered loudly. Its just been a few days since they had beer but it always makes them excited.

"It'll be fun," Seokjin said and held Jungkook's right hand and gave it a soft squeeze. The maknae looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you hyung,"

"I love you too Kook,"